Reviews for Departure
wingofpain chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Simply beautiful, nothing more to say than this
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That is kinda sad. I do like the two girls and would not want them to be sad like this.
Zaldien chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wunderbar! Yeager is my favourite villain of all time, and I'm very glad to see people's thoughts on the last time he gets to see Gauche and Droite. I've always loved that family and hated that boss fight because I had to kill him ;_; massive kudos on your writing, it's very good and touching.
archsage328 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Power. This story radiates power. Bravo, bravo!
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 1 . 9/6/2011

I'm going to go die of sadness now. -Curls up in corner-

For your first fanfiction this was marvelous, for a fanfiction in general it was marvelous, actually. I never actually thought much about Yeager telling the girls that they couldn't help him, but I can see it being something like this. I especially like the way you mixed in lines from the actual game.
AngelWithACrookedHalo chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh, I hated this fight...Yeager was such a cool guy! ;o; This was truly a beautiful story that I'll read over and over again.
Thought Cloud chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
...Yeager was my 6th favorite character in Vesperia...

I cannot forgive Alexei for this! :l
Iris Johanne Black chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Huh, for this being your first fanfic, it's actually very well written. The description is decent and adds to the sense of urgency that goes along with the fic. Yeager wants to say what he has to before Brave Vesperia arrives, and you add in lines from the actual game to add to that sense of urgency.

I never really knew whether or not I liked Yeager until the second time I played through the game, but his character still confused me a little. Throughout the whole game we see him from the view of people who don't really know him, and unless you do the sidequests, you still never really get a feel for his character. I think what you captured here was what Yeager would have done if we saw it from his perspective.

Thanks for sharing (even if it is 3 years old almost). Not too many people would share something so insightful as their very first fanfic (I know I didn't when I first started writing).
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wonderful story, I totally agree that they don't get the credit they deserve (Yeager is one of my favorite characters from ToV)
Staple Gunner chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'll be frank. Your fic is sending me on a total guilt trip. Never before have I felt so terrible about killing a video game boss.

Anyway, beautifully written. The way you used lines from the game itself really drove the point home, for me anyway. Thank you for writing this.
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OMG i just got done crying! so sad! you wrote that wonderfully! U could feel the pain of each character! I think the game should include this scene! u should write it for them! XD Loved it! Write more fanficton, ure work is increadible!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow, this really tugs at the heartstrings. It's very well written, I wish there'd been a scene like this in the game! Excellent :)
Syeroix chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That's so sad.

100 sympathy for Yeager, if he wasn't already one of my favorites.

Good writing and plays of emotion, you had me sad when they were.

Much love.
Jaredin Snow chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hey

Beautiful sotry for some beautiful characters.

He was such an unfortunate character, but, he was really living up to his motto "Nothing Personal, Just business" he wasnt a bad guy as such but he was more a man with a differeing point of view...and been paid from the other side.

I really felt for Droite & Gauche, poor girls. I think you did his final moments with them great justice :)
Wildmasks chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Honestly, I've never been fond of Yeager, but this has really opened my eyes to perhaps another side of him we never got to see in the game. The bitter sweet feel really ended the story on a positive note, in my opinion at least. Nicely written, especially for your first fic.