Reviews for The Other Side
IsoldeStarkMeelark chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Hi!I read this story a few months ago and i loved it, it was amazingly well writen and the ending was just perfect and beautiful. The story is sad but the fact that they got to be together forever in the end made it a happy ending. Everytime i read this it makes me cry. I also loved Shattered and i hope you post the sequel soon.
Isle Esme chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
I actually cried...it was amazing! So emotional and it felt exactly like Bella and Edward :) you are such a talented writer :) x
It-Ended-At-3 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Well, I must say that you are a valuable and hallowed member of this socioty of fanfiction writers and that your insightful and deep portrayment of events is enticing and captivating. This story is absolutly stunning and deserves so much more than a simple 26 reviews. Yet this fandom can't seem to handle the slightest bit of sadness in a tale. The sorrow that you performed was enough to bring tears to my sister's eyes and had me desiring some (it is incredibly hard to get me to cry in no offense to your story). Yet at the end, I did not feel sad, but I felt happy. It was indeed a happy ending, a satisfying, insightful, deep and beautiful in my opinion, this work of art is more deserving as the true ending to the series than the buttered-up, sorry excuse called Breaking Dawn. The writing style flowed beautifully with your notion and the message itself was truly powerful. As I read the reviews of others, I am angered by the shallow minds of certain particulars who can't seem to grasp the thought of Edward's departure and the authentic emotion it causes. You wrote it true to the original and unique to yourself which I praise you. Yet would you truely of prefered this ending for the series (I know I would)? Would you desire Bella's humanity in the end? I am curious. You seemed to me like a Team Edward/Pro-human type of person which is hard to find. I myself have a daint and dark tale that notions towards Bella's humanity (regardless of it being post-Breaking Dawn). I only review to things I feel great emotion for and you have taken the cake. I long to look more into your other tales.

A loyal and captivated fan,

It-Ended-AT-3
JenniferWL chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
OMG! You rock! Sad story but so well written, you had me at the first word and carried me through to the end, which came almost too quickly. I loved it and you now have a fan in me! More stories please!
Siberiantigers05 chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
I really loved the ending to your story, it simply fit into place.
huddletwin02 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
gah. you get me every time. beautiful ending. perfect for Edward. how did he die, though?
Kolored chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
*Squeals* Oh, I loved the ending to this story. Incredible! I'll be looking forward to your new story. :)

Till next time,

Kolored.
pricel chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Very well done.
pricel chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Wow! Heartbreaking in the inevitable way...but so well done.
twilightobession chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
This was such a sweet ending. But I have one question. How did he get there. How did he die? Thank you for such a beatiful story. I will be looking for your next one.
Dreams Turn To Words chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I'm crying i loved it!
truemidnite chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
i had tears in my eyes by chapter 3 and 4. it's so sad! but i like the ending. nice one!
Dreams Turn To Words chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
no! *cries*
Kolored chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Hey, wow. This is quite an intense and amazing story.

Update soon,

Kolored.
twilightobession chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
This story is so hard for me to read.. I just can not imagine both of them being apart from one another. It is just so unfair but I can't wait for your to write the next chapter and see what is going on. Please hurry.