Reviews for Snap
PLEASE CONTINE! ! !
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
awww you should continue
Annabanana1127 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ok, I think it's time you continue this highly entertaining snippet of awesome. Just saying. xD (pretty please with a...oh, you know the rest. Just please, (dammnit.) Hahahaha. :D)
DizzyVulps chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
UGH!. Why dont you have more reviewers? Youre a great writer! Hilarious and original! Gr... Im gonna go Elvis my TV in sheer anger now :[ love your writing!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
What? You can't have nice shy Hinata snap and become insane and leave it there! There has to be a huge explosion, pain and violence! Naruto has to be scared of her rage and meekly accept his place in HER life! It has to be so big Gaara can hear it in Suna! And then Naruto buys the ramen.

uh huh, uh huh, yep, thats how it has to be :D
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I'm so surprised that you didn't continue with this story. I like it. It has a lot of potential and the writing is a lot better then most of the other Naru/Hina. Also, your ideas are a lot more creative with a more realistic plot that most people can enjoy. I hope you decide to continue at one point, because I really think it would be a waste to at least not continue. Oh! If you ever want to read about our little Hyuuga heiress really loose it, you HAVE to read The Gentle Fist of the Akatsuki. It's on my profile. Great, GREAT, writing with Hinata absolute sadistic and awesome. Until then!

Your Mistress.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
MOAAR! (that means more ;) )

Nice to see an unusual Hinata, and this is funny. *poke*

make it a twoshot :D
Keep Calm and Drarry On chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
LOL,I liked this.. I was actually saying the sentences out loud when it was something like a sentence where we are saying...

...

Wow, that was hard to understand..xD

CONTINUE!

-rukio
Sos-Chicken chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Please continue with the story :D

i really love your writing style and i like the plot of everything.

also lovin the platypus *claps*
Narutofire77 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
so how are you gonna do this you gonna have Hinata Rape naruto or something or just take her anger out on him but its a good story i like were its going cant wait till next chapter