Reviews for We Fall Down
Becimpala33 chapter 48 . 5/31/2010
SO amazing! First off, I can't even tell you how happy I am to see Aurora meet Cass and hang out with Zoe-you wrote them all together so well! An amazing present!

Also, it is not ok to end on a cliffhanger-I want Season 5 now!
PushUpDasies chapter 48 . 5/31/2010
i'm sorry for my lack of reviews but i'm just not a review person.

but i like your story so much that i felt like it was my duty to review.

your OC is amazing and i love how you incorporated her into the story line and the Winchester boys life. keep up the kick ass work and introduce season 5 soon!
Selah25 chapter 48 . 5/31/2010
amazing ending. loved it. loved it so much that it reminded me of something that you'll be reading soon P

have i ever told you how i despise zachariah? ugh, he's like the keamy of supernatural.

brillant writing. loved the lightheartedness of the cassidy/zoe/aurora meeting. then have that juxtapositioned to the dreadful imprisonment of dean and the final battle/seal of lilith.

good riddance ruby!

can't wait to read chapter 1 of 'long way to happy'- love the title by the way ]
Frost Hobbit chapter 48 . 5/31/2010
Aww, so cute seeing Aurora, Cass, and Zoe hanging out and having fun together! D I need some happy Zo, I've been writing angsty Zoe a little too long.

*fist pump of victory* for Dean and Sam killing Ruby. But OH NOES for the apocalypse! Not again! I liked how you worked Andie into Zachariah and Dean's conversation when they had him locked up in that weird room. Can't wait to read S5, and I love the title you gave it! D
RICE20 chapter 48 . 5/31/2010
Can't wait for your Season 5. I hope Andie is ok. Hope you Update soon.
wizziewoo123 chapter 48 . 5/31/2010
wow so this is the end! cant wait for the next part!
wizziewoo123 chapter 47 . 5/26/2010
yay more please!
Selah25 chapter 47 . 5/25/2010
wow- wow- wow!

kudos to bobby for healin' and givin' dean that speech. i heart him.

i like the twist with Ellie tellin' andie not to kill lilith b/c she is the final seal. i wonder how this will play out in your supernatural realm of awesomness? can't wait!

i loved the heart to heart with dean and andie *even if it was the booze talkin'* admitting to her that he wanted her to stay with him...

i also loved this part and was upset that andie ruined it!

"He started. "And one day, they were in this garden-" She grabbed his wrist and cut him off

"Sorry, baby, but I am high off my ass on this," She waved the bottle of whiskey in front of his face. "And in more pain that I can imagine; I don't need you spouting some Garden of Eden story at me."
KURAINEKO66 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010

Frost Hobbit chapter 47 . 5/25/2010
Ahaha, I love Bobby. "I'm sorry he hurt your feelings, princess!" is one of my favorite lines on the entire show.

I love Ellie. She's such a quirky, different character. Eek, one more chapter til the apocalypse begins! Wow. I'm interested to see how Andie reacts to all that.
Frost Hobbit chapter 46 . 5/25/2010
*teartear* This was a fantastic chapter, Kat! I especially loved the part with Cass and Andie realizing they need to grow up. ( So angsty. But that's Supernatural for ya. ;-) And then Sam at the end! ( Another sad face is all I can say...on to read the next one!
wizziewoo123 chapter 46 . 5/24/2010
wow its getting juicier lol! defo cant wait for more!
Selah25 chapter 46 . 5/24/2010
intense! that whole scene the end...well written. glad to see andie kick some a$$. but sam..ugh, i hate him drinkin' the demon kool-aid.

was dean's vision...real? or a ruse? two girls?

very touching- andie and cassidy's talk. "about time they grew up"...

update update update!
Like It When We're Spinning chapter 46 . 5/24/2010
WHOA! That was amazing! Bad Sammy! Bad! I loved that. Sent chills down my spine as I read it, so good job! Can't wait to read more as always!
GracieClaire chapter 46 . 5/24/2010
Great job keep up the good work.