Reviews for Brilliance
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Now THIS is an incredibly well written story! I love it! The characterization, the happy and light feeling I got from reading it, it wasn't full of angst (which is such a common theme among scorpius and albus fics that its repetition is growing tiresome). Your story is definitely my favourite of the pairing! Love the dialogue as well! Everything was perfect I hope you write more/ have written more in this pairing! Good job and thank you. *Tips metaphoric hat* :)
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh my goodness, this is wonderful. It's such a gorgeously adorable story!
I love these two so much, and I really like how you've done them. Albus was very like how I imagine him: he was confident, charming, blunt and not very tactful, but it came out as endearing. I loved his very confident tone and his witty banter with Scorp and just awwwww, it was adorable. I love how Scorp thinks things through- he's a bit of a muted version of his father, or how I imagine Draco would have been, had he not been under all that pressure. He thought things through and he was a little more conservative but still nice and charming.
I liked the plot, and how Harry and Ginny took it. Ginny was the first to speak, she was quite accepting, and then Harry was a little awkward but still nice about it. It was so cute and you wrote it really well :) I liked how it was just a couple of snippets from their relationship, but it made sense and it was like them distilled to two moments.
Gorgeous, darling.
Anna chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was so cute, I loved it! :)
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I just about died from the utter adorableness of this fic. I love how you've characterised both Albus and Scorpius; I love the whole idea of Al bursting into things rashly; I love the whole "brilliant" aspect of it. Your descriptions and writing style are pretty much perfect and the dialogue throughout the whole fic is believable and funny and in-character. Also, the ending was just...so perfect. Ginny and Harry's reactions were spot-on.
BellaRei713 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Adorable! I love theeem :)
rm chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
aww...liked it a lot!very cute!:D
breeutiful chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love how you portrayed Albus! He's so impulsive and the whole recurring theme of him doing something impulsively brilliant some day was... well, brilliant. :D Favouriting.
Jeffry Hernandez chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Nice :-)
HateYou chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hahah! This was adorable and I just love how impulsive Al is. xD I'm glad Ginny and Harry seemed to take their relationship quite well.

Oh,and it would be awesome if you could do a sequel someday were they are going to tell Scorpius parents too about their relationship. I bet Draco's reaction would be priceless! xD
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Brilliant! Woo hoo!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ah, i love this one, soo cute.i really like this impulsive Al.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Heehee, that was adorable and amusing.
MopCat chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It was brilliant.

I loved the way you portrayed Albus... loved him!

GREAT STORY!
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Brilliant!

That's one word that's perfect for this. :)
msllamalover chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
THIS was brilliant! So cute, and I'm a secret Albus/Scorpius fan, and this sated my need for it, thank you!