Reviews for One Word
TheDeadlyKnightshade chapter 2 . 2/11
Okay, honestly, I love you! This drama is so under appreciated that when I saw this I was absolutely ecstatic! And it's really good too, so double bonus!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hey, you wrote a Mop Girl fic! This brings us to a glorious total of...two! Woohoo!

Seriously, though, I'm genuinely ecstatic. If you and I keep at it, we may just inspire others, and with a lot of luck and some hard work on our parts, we might even get the total up to, say, five. That will be a glorious day.

And I honestly loved your Shoutarou. You hit him dead on.

Gotta say, though, the "the fact that she was a little slow on the uptake" line...we can both admit that Momoko is kind of stupid, can't we? I mean, I tried to gloss over that fact when I wrote my own fic, but she totally is. Then again, that's part of what makes her so much fun, and definitely a big part of the Shou/Momo appeal. They work well together just because she's so...ahem...out of it all the time.

Very, very sweet piece. I loved it, and I'm just hoping you do more with this series (and not just because we need to work towards the Fic Number Five). You're amazing!
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aww. That was so sweet of Otomo.

I love this series, Keiko is so good at playing Momoko and acting clumsy. It's really great and full of comedy, then there's how they don't find out who her family is until the end of the series, and her connection to Otomo-san. And I'm glad that you decided to write a fic on it, as you said, it gets so little attention.