Reviews for A Letter
Loved it. :)
Karma chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
OMMMMFFFFGGGGGG, so I know you finished this way back in 2008 and I'm not sure if you'll ever read this review but that was the most amazing thing I have ever read on this site...like WOW. It was positively the most fangirlable (my Vocab lol) story I have ever read... Thank you for the amazing read :)

Karma Waykes
SpyAgent001 chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
This was great! I loved it!

Loved Alex not telling him who she was at first. :D
Hazmatt chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Wonderful ending! I really enjoyed it! Great story!
Hazmatt chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I love that Alex is excited about meeting Bobby! What is she planning with that evil smirk?
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Will she recognize him, or will he remember her name or both? Does she still have his picture in her wallet?
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be almost as good as meeting Bobby!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Bobby's at the back of the classroom, isn't he? I bet Alex will be so excited to actually meet him! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Bobby and Higgins will be stationed together again! Will Bobby find the letters? Will Higgins tell him about them, and the four others that were returned to sender? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Will John remember where he heard the name before? Will he tell Alex or help Bobby?
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I like that Alex and Higgins are filling each other in!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Too bad Bobby won't get the rest of his letters! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Will the writing continue once they're both in New York? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked that Higgins sent Alex a letter to let her know what's happening with Bobby, it was very considerate of him!