Reviews for Changes
Fiat Noctum chapter 1 . 8/8/2011

This is just... just beautiful.

I'm at a loss of words right now, really. Very very well written. And heartbreaking. There's so much sensibility here it's almost painful. And I like it. It's not over the top, it's melancholic and honest. I can feel it. It almost makes me believe it's actually canon. Yeah, it's this good.

Great job, I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. You're a very good writer. Thank you for posting!
Rain Misoa chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh my word... this fic is just so emotional and... I can't even think right now... I just want to cry and cry and let all of their pain flow from me. Everyone mentioned in this fic has a tight hold of my heart. I care for them deeply and to read something so beautiful as this fic... let me just tell you it does wonders to me.

I found this fic through a video on YouTube, I'm sure you know which one I am talking about. That video was so touching and so moving that immediately, I was captivated. However, it was the words... those strong and powerful words... that held my interest and called to me. I just HAD to read the fic from whence those words came from... and I am NOT disappointed.

Your fic... with all the emotional words and scenes and explanations... with how deeply Reno cared for Tseng... with how they both ended up changing because of all the unforeseen events that took place... it is the most accurate, touching, well-planed out fic I have ever read about these two characters. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this. It means a lot to me to see someone putting in thought about these wonderful characters and to see that you included Tseng as well really meant a lot. He was the one I felt that changed the most... because... he truly is broken...

Thank you... this fic... really touch me in a way that I am not sure will ever be expressed the way I want it to be. Thank you... for your hard work.
everfaraway chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
amazing. I saw the vid that was created from this story one Utube & it is amazing
redheadturkey chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
/watch?vYUVeL38PvRU I found this video on youtube, and this is how I found your fic.

This, all I have to say is this is absolutely beautiful. You can FEEL Reno's sorrow here, at the changes that the company caused to so many people's lives.
Sayuri Yamato chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Can't believe this fic has not gotten more reviews! It's short but it really gets the message through. ShinRa and Zack's death did change a lot of people and things.

"The eighty eight letters for Zack Fair, the ones you wanted to deliver, you ever wondered what happened to them after he died?... Or maybe you knew from the moment you found them missing, I took them. I read every one of them, crying tears I knew you wouldn't cry. Then I burned them, and threw the ash in the air in vain hope that somehow, it would reach him wherever he went."

I loved this... Reno wanting Aerith's words to reach Zack.. so sad ;_;
Cerium chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
How beautiful. I was crying at a point of this fic, it's very emotional. :)

You did a great job, please keep this up.

Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
You made me a dedication. So I must give you the best review I've ever written.

Let me tell you my thought process while reading this.

Start: OMG! Zack! I love Zack!

Start-Middle: Beautiful, concise summary of why the Three Firsts defected.

Middle: Never stop believing in his ideals...That's something few of us can boast of.

Middle-End: The Grave that Zack never had. Here, enter major crying girl.

I wish I could give you something, anything, that would make up for this. I loved this. Please. Tell me if there's anything, ANYTHING in the WORLD, I could do to show how absolutely GRATEFUL I am.

Anything. Or I'll forever be indebted to you.

(And, I think, this has proven you wrong. This, my friend, THIS, was the best writing I have EVER read.)
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
wow, this is amazing, fantastic writing :D so emotional.
Nimorid chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
No to masz, zadowolona? Poryczałam się, jak cholera ;-;

Kocham to. Z wielu powodów. Wiesz jakich.

A teraz idę popłakać dalej ;-;