Reviews for Cold and Lonely Watch
klu chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I really like how Jack showed John just how casual and fun a Dad could be... and Dean gave Jack a moment when he saw what life would have been like if Charlie was still there..
irezel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Dean is injured ridiculously often...Yay for John not going wacko!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
loved it
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very interesting meeting of the characters! Another well done one-shot. I'm off to read the other.
Under the Oak Tree chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Ooh I expected fireworks when John met Jack and was kinda disappointed yet relieved there wasn't. I can see why John would like him though. Coz Jack is awesome like that :D
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Excellent...back to the profile for more...
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Now I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. Another great one and going on to the next one...

As Always,
A.J.
Obscure Stranger chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Super cool. :)
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I agree with Sam and Daniel they should be let in on this verse as well!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
good one shot! will there be aliens in the future?
remerkaba chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Good story. I liked the meeting between the two and the fact that John had researched Jack. Them betting on who was watching from the woods was great. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Fajitas chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I have been waiting to see a Dean/Jack fic for a long time and I'm so glad that you were the one who wrote it. I would have thought more people would try this since the two characters are so alike, but your fics are really the only ones I've come across that bring those two together. I especially liked their first meeting; how they're both cocky and so sure of themselves. Thanks for the amazing fics!

Fajitas
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This is the 2nd Jack/Dean story by you that I've read, and I must say you really do a good job with them! - Looking forward to reading more- ;)
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
*claps* Bravo! Another grand tale! I am hopelessly addicted to these crossovers, now... D'oh! I'll never get any sleep!

Glad the ol' O'Neill charm works even on the eldest Winchester! Yay, Jack!
the music lady chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
i had the email notification for this sitting in my inbox for a couple of days before i checked to see what it was... and then i kicked myself for not looking earlier!

Awesome. i like the way you avoid demonizing either John or Jack.

sweet action, man!