Reviews for Starting Systems
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Idjits , the both of them , both Sam and Dean , they're too damn stubborn for their own good
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
YAAAAAAAAAY!

Written in second person! Sweetness!

Awesome story. I can't believe you managed to get something this great in second person, That takes some serious hard work. Great job! I love this piece. :D
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This story was nicely paced. Very good description use. Good job!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Good work! Interesting look at his possession.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh, that was lovely! What a great, well thought-out description of what happens when someone is possessed. I'm in awe at your imagination here. Great characterizations all around and fine writing style.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was cool. It was interesting to see a different view on the "other" side of a possession. Oh - and I just loved Bobby and his bottle of Jack :) Too cute!
MadEva chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I liked it. Your a fab writer. U really get the characters. Loved it.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Well, I liked it, had everything I need. Limp Sam, concerned Dean, brotherly love and Bobby. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Loved this one girl! Particularly liked your characterization of Bobby. Also loved Sam describing how it felt to be possessed, and the parts he could remember.

Well done darlin'

Kind regards,

ST.x.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I really liked how you described Sam's possession in this, it's a good insight into what it would feel like to be pushed out of your own mind. Great job, and I don't mind at all that you went on an epic drabble mission! :D
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
well, color me perturbed.

i can't pick out a favorite line. i almost always have a favorite line, and you just killed it dead with this fic. i can't pick out one thing that i love but...

It comes on fast. So fucking fast it's unreal. You can't even get out a blink and just like that...in a snap of fingers it's got you?

...i love that line, and ALL of bobby;s lines, you got his character *spot on*..

and that line about his weakness hurting dean...well that just has be borderline tears...

OH! and the bottle of jack...

::giggles::

another great one hun.

and such neat prompts...i might have to throw my proverbial hat in the ring for the game lol...though i doubt i can out do this bit of awesomeness!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was about the perfect insight into Sam's of my fave eps too. you made my day girl!