Reviews for Slowly But Surely
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww poor Sammy * hugging Sam*
Emily chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This is my first critique, so I don't really know how it goes. But, first of all I loved the story, I just love limp Sam. The "negative" is that I thought that it was a little too short and kind of left things in the air. But a fine story none the less.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Poor traumatized Sammy! I like the way you describe the images playing out in Sam's head during the worst of it - really evokes for me the way they filmed/edited Sam's visions in the show.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great images and a nice tag to the episode! And this, in particular, is vivid: "...all Sam can do is grunt and choke back a scream because he's so scared himself if opens his mouth he'll never stop and he can't get his breathing to slow down.."

Although I couldn't find the challenge phrase. But who cares? Really nice job!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Damn that was intense. Nice job. I really liked that :)
Alachai chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great job!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Poor Sammy, can't get over anything without pain and suffering. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Awesome, I just wish you had made a full fledged story out of this one!
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
BUABS is one of my favourite episodes and it would have been nice to see what happened right after and how Sam dealt with hurting Dean, so I always enjoy writing based on that. Great job again! :)
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
have i told you before that the way you write limp!sam makes me go all super fangirl squee inside?

cause i swear to god, you do.

damn...poor lil sammy, he just can't ever catch a break.

i love the whole idea of after effects of possession catching up with him. very very very very well done fee!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/20/2008