Reviews for Revelations, Discussions, and Silent Witnesses
BRENdA chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I looooooove shiki and rido stories i would love if you would make another story of them but more like a what if story like what if lady shiki was a pureblood what woulo happen if she was and senri was born a full pureblood
Darkemi chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Kyaaa, I envy miss Shiki right now!
Ayotechnology chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aw. so sad, I would love to read a sequel though it seems better with none...sigh
maple-leaf96 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
its really good.

Better if u decide to maek a sequel out of it.
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was really... wow. I'm not used to such in-depth writing, especially about Rido. That was AWESOME! :)
Writing Muse chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Pure amazing! I loved every bit of it. At first I was sad that Rido was acting so horribly to her but as he began healing her wounds and when you began implying that he was sleeping w/ her tenderly- My heart just sighed. With Rido being my favorite character out of the whole cast, I cannot help but believe/wish that he did have feelings for this actress despite how twisted he was in the story. Cause honestly I think that the artist should have shed more light on the relationship between the two.

I loved the image of him kissing her swollen belly. How sweet!

Actually I'm writing a story called Queens Die Proudly for their Kings featuring the relationship between these two (Rido and Shiki's mother whom I've named Samantha-because she seems like a Samantha) and I would really like for your to read what I have written so far and possibly see a comment of what you think! It's similar to your story in some ways but very different in others. I would love it if you would check it out.

Again, I loved this chapter! IT was such an amazing read!
chibiaries chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Bravo! I applaud you. It's quite hard to write good Rido-fics since he's such a reserved, enigmatic character. This was quite nice.
neverXendingXsickness chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
aww, *wipes tears from her eyes* it was beautiful! in a that's-so-sad-but-still-beautiful way lol

i really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. it gave a little insight of what might have happened between rido and shiki's mum.

in the manga it was never said why and how rido and shiki's mum got together so the idea that rido took his anger out on shiki's mother and perhaps saw her as a replacement could be true, it's a very realistic idea.

i think you portrayed rido's character really well. the way he acted near the end towards shiki's mum was how i would have always predicted him to act, kind, but without realizing it and without telling anyone. i liked the way you made him kinder only when she was asleep and how nobody would ever know what he did except for the 'walls'. he's an "evil" character, we all know that, but this fanfic showed that maybe there was more to him and maybe he did feel something for shiki's mum.

also the way you made rido refer to himself AS the beast inside of it being INSIDE him was very rido-like, i would think. it made me feel that he knew that he was a beast and that instead of denying it or refusing it, he just accepted it. it also gave me a feeling of just how evil he was that he accepted that he was a beast and practically encouraged it.

there's not alot i can say about what you could improve. i guess the only small thing would be that i would have liked to have read more about why shiki's mum became the way she did (all mentally gone etc)but besides that minor detail everything was wonderful :D

in the end it was a well written fanfiction and a good read. good job! ;D laterz...

p.s it wasn't too long :D