Reviews for The Last Starship
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was beautiful, a very wonderful and in a Tyr way, heartwarming story. It was true to him, which amazed me most of all. To have such a tender story still a very strong character we've come to know as Tyr. Thank you for writing this!
Sirus chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Soft like a whisper , sweet like honey and a jewel to behold.

Sad yes, but as they say the happy endings we like the tragedies we remember.
LPluver4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
awww...*sniff* that was good! sad too but still good! *sniff* keep it up!
Heartfire Wind chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Yes yes yes, it is me again. *winks* Don't know how many Tyr ficcies you have (haven't looked) but for each one you'll get a review from me. Most likely any one of your Andromeda fics actually, since I clicked on your name. And guess where I ended up? Your bio secton! Now isn't that just weird? *grins hyperly* Gotta go before the caffiene takes over. Buh-bye, great ficce!
JenaGalifany chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Wonderful. True to character and accurate to his probable future. Looking for more from you. Thanks for the good read. BTW, I do my best writing at 3am. Apparently, so do you.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
This one had me crying. It was sad but, good.
garnet chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
more write more, this was great, as i said before i hope you write more of these. totsly different idea, first ive seen of this type. outstanding.
FT chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
That was awesome. Completely totally awesome. Excellent job. I hope to see more Andromeda fics from you.
MAO chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Very good. Rather sad. Still, very good. And *complete*! Yay!