Reviews for Commander Tucker Holds Out
paulc5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I was thinking: "Head, hit, wall" and then I scroll down and it appears. lol.
Great characterisation and the missing scenes highlight the paucity of ambition of the screenwriters (and also how uneven their efforts were - probably because the show was being wound up. V. disappointing).
fred21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Still loving this series - it reads like a really good book
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
43.2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very nice. :D
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
their whole relationship is, on some level, completely juvinile. which is understandable, given that Vulcans don't exactly *date* or cop-up to their feelings, and Trip, on some level, is little more than an overgrown child (not, of course, that they don't have their moments, but their mutual "wooing" of each other is *not* one of them). but I think these are very likly scenes truely missing from "Bound"...
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Loved it :D very cute, the additions were great! Well done _
fan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
You are a really good writer - you keep things simple, use correct grammar and spelling and actually have a good plot! Cheers. :-)
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
The best thing about this story was that Trip decided to remain on Enterprise because his friends and his professional passions were there. While I love the Trip/T'Pol relationship, romance doesn't fuel every important decision in our lives. It's much healthier in every way for him to have made his decision independent - at least mostly independent - of his feelings for T'Pol. And yet, of course, it was wonderful to see how much they still care for each other.

Very well written, as usual. And a nice bridge between what we saw and what happened between scenes.
DinahD chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love this story! I'm glad Trip finally got his head straightened around and took a stand. It was important for T'Pol to finally acknowledge that she wanted him. You really know how to write these characters!