Reviews for Not A Lemon
McKay Rulez chapter 1 . 4/20
LOL! Funny! :) McKarter are awesome together. :)
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*snickers*

WTF? *laughs*

Don't know what you were thinking, but I like it! _
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
very cute :)
Samisim chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Loved this so much, that is so them. I am normally a SJ shipper but I love this combo too...not enough stories with them to together. Great Chemestry!
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
:D

This was perfect! I could so see him doing that :) and I loved how you described his movements. And this 'They stand still and Sam stares at the floor and into space, anywhere but at his face.

He stares some more at her.'

And I thought exactly what she says when she finds out it's not a lemon :). And his words were fantastic :).
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That is just one combo I can not see...Sam and McKay.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Not to say this wasn't all kinds of hilarious and brilliant, but...you know what would make this a new level of hilarious IMO? That this is all a dream of Rodney's...says something when Sam wants to kick his ass, even in his wet dreams ;)

Still...I laughed, I cried, I turned green in envy. You definitely did your job, xfirefly9x
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
LOL OMG, I'm laughing so hard now. Gotta forward this link on to my husband.

Too funny.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
HA! That was the funniest, sweetest thing I've read that's my otp in a long, long while! I loved how he got Sam to be all vulnerable, and then it turned out to be a fake lemon...I can only imagine what happened after she started chasing him _ Anyhoo, very great, and very cute! love it.

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Love it! Very cute. :) Sam/McKay is not my OTP, but I love them together anyway. They are so funny!
angelfangrl chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was so funny.
ancientesha chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
*evil laugh* LOL! nice one, mckay! adorable! )) lemon made of wood. who would've thought? AMAZING!
macisgate chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Loved this story! It was so funny. Really enjoyed it. Well, I'm an SJ shipper, but anyone can see these two have serious chemistry. I love when they act together.