Reviews for Broken Hallelujah
JerinAnn chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
wha? Edward just... died? Bella's dead? wow.
JerinAnn chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
wow poor bella! it has to suck to stop in the middle of your change and want to eat yourself.
JerinAnn chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
This wasn't fair! I just broke down crying because of Rosalie and now she comes back! UGH! Why couldn't i have held it in longer! I am glad she is alive but i wish i didn't do all that crying for nothing! Great idea and you have great writing skills! Keep on writing!
JerinAnn chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Ohh i didn't expect any of this! Poor Edward. I feel for him! Rosalie, i could she why she was guilty. I don't know who i feel worse for, her or Edward. I am so close to tears right now. having a hard time keeping them back. great story!
JerinAnn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
OMGosh! I love it! I know i say this about a lot of stories but i do! This was a great idea! I would have never thought to do it this way! keep on writing!

EsmePlatt95
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
are you freakin serious.
edwardcullenlover07 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
aw yay! :) Bella is alive and rememberss! hehe ;) Can't wait for the next chapter! I really like Edward's character in this story.
Khlarka2 chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
great story i love it! :D update again asap soon rght now plz! i have to kno wat happens next!
LadyAlera chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I really thought it was cool how Bella didn't remember anything when she woke up, but got her memory back after being kissed by Edward.

I also thought the whole thing with Jacob was interesting (and funny)
frozen water droplet chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
that wuz good the first chappies made me cry. I would have cried really hard exept I'm camping out in the bathroom on my ipod touch cuz my sis who I share a room with went to bed at fing 930!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
awesome
Jenhnai chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
OMG OMG OMG i was almost in tears while reading this. PLEASE CONTINUE! this is juss torture, u should finish with what u start u know. lol
edwardcullenlover07 chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Ha! I knew that Bella was going to be alive at the end of the funeral. haha i just KNEW it! Anyways it was written very well. I really felt like these words were coming from Stephenie's Edward Cullen. This is exactly how Edward would feel if this would have happened in the books. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Phoenix-Faie chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
so she's not dead?

thats good,

i wouldnt want Edward to go to the volturi and die because then your fic would end :( and i like this fic

i like how you brought jacob into it, and the fact that he stayed back instead of marching up and blowing up over it.

cant wait for the next chapter :D
edwardcullenlover07 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Good chapter... kinda sad that Bella is actually dead though but it's good! You write really well. I don't really care if you put Jacob in it, but if you do, I would rather it be "Jake the Ripper"... Keep writing please!