Reviews for Exorcism
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Very interesting concept. I love your conception of Dumbledore in that he truly was a manipulative, self-righteous, arrogant, selfish old fool. Well done!
MaryBridi chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Gosh, that was so deep. I love the way how you threw the most wrongly loved characters ff their pedestals. I mean, I love Dumbledore, but I also hate him for all he's done with Severus. I like Lily as Harry's mother, but she was shit as a friend.
Sorry, had to get it out.
But what I'm trying to say is that I loved it.
Simply, plainly, softly loved it.
mama123 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Very very good.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Yay! And Dumbledore really is a manipulative bastard! But what will happen with their jobs? Will Severus go to Durmstrang? What will Hermione do?
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Yes! Severus finally saw Lily for what she was!
Montara chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I'm glad Hermione forgave his words :)
Montara chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Was all this a dream or he really spent 2 years as Lily's boyfriend? Well, it doesn't matter, it didn't work :( Lily was meant for James...
Kirida chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
It was a wonderfully written story.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Such a brilliant story! How can you write something like this in 2 chapters? It's admirable, really. You're an incredible writer!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Happy panda :)
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Everyone needs a wish-fairy.
theythinkimcrazy chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
i agree with hermioni on all points, those asshats
bitemebeezlebub chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Hmmm, that was definitely one of the best Snape/Hermione stories that actually bothered to explain why he was no longer attracted to Lily, after loving her for so long.

Most of them seem to just gloss over it, and say he just got over her in time, but I really liked your explanation of him understanding that his love was really him idolizing her as something good and pure in his life.

It made the romance between him and Hermione much more believable. Anyway, good job! XD
Milexi1799 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
i loved this sweet story please write more
lucyferr chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
I wonder if I'll still like the same excerpts on a second read?

The way he treated you was despicable. He should have helped you, given you guidance, helped you get over the trauma of the Shrieking Shack, and instead he let James and Sirius get away with it, allowed them to bully you, allowed them to strut around the school as if they owned it because they were his precious Gryffindors. You know, I'm almost ashamed to have been in the same house."

"His guilt doesn't negate mineā€¦"

"It doesn't. But you acknowledge yours, and he never did acknowledge his, at least not openly.

Harry told me about the incident at the Hog's Head. You were caught, and Dumbledore didn't Obliviate you. ...I have the nagging suspicion that Dumbledore wanted Voldemort to know about the prophecy, to bait him, to make him afraid.

I'll never forgive him for that, and I can't understand how Harry could forgive him so easily."

"And for the first time, I can actually start to see the true value of what Gryffindor bravery can be; when it is combined with a thinking brain and a feeling heart."

I love your take on things! May Dumbledore take a heated javelin up his arse, through his torso and out through his Gryffindor skull! May Black and Potter have their vaults and testicles permanently emptied! May the social climber lose all her hair!

siriuslvr24 is a fool for saying that your characters are OOC - but what can you expect from a prejudiced twat with a name like that?

Lov ur McGonogall.