Reviews for Reinventing
titan616 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Gah, rainbow road. One of the many bane's of my existence.

Sorrow and Grief are a great pair; I can't think of any other female rogue with a notable male henchman. At least even if they put Sorrow back in the basement she'll always have an ally on the upstairs dedicated to breaking her out, that makes things a little simpler. Those basement room's really do sound terrible.
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Cool.

I was rereading it, when i finally figured out that it doesn't have to be the first time you read a story to review it. Sorry.

I like Sorrow and Grief. They're pretty cool. Angsty, but cool.

Honestly, I'm a happy, optimistic person though, so i like Jackie and Eddie's adventures better.

Keep writing, BTW, your stuff is always amazing.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Cool!
MissBliss8527 chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
I started out reading Get Out Of My House! Then, I started on the rest of the series. I got to Beach House, realised I didn't know ANYTHING about Sorrow, and decided to read THIS series. It's very interesting. Please update, and my next review won't have so much rambling! :)
skelemarshes chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Wow, these Sorrow stories are good. Sorrow never manages to stay out long does she?
like frogs in your soup chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Grief, thine resolve is admirable. Too bad that the Arkham staff is made of mule's rear ends and bribable bull feces.

Reinventing is leaving me mostly sad because Sorrow's morale does downward spirals in despair anytime she gets near authority and institutions, and Grey abandoned a sort-of hopeful career (or at least a farcically respectable one) in a very Harleen-Quinzel-esque manner.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
This chapter in three words-

Batman's a dick.
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
They definitely should've had

Jonathan along,at least he has

a Masters in chemistry.:)

But Troy did alright on his own

none the didn't Sorrow's

power affect Batgirl? Did Batman come

up with an antidote? Poor Harley.

At least she tried to help her puddin'.

Speaking of Eddie's new girl..when are

you going to continue Eddie and Jackie's

saga? It will be almost two years since

there has been anything more about them.*gasp!*

name!:D
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Too bad they didn't think

of helping Jonathan to escape,

otherwise he would've had a ball

experimenting on Ivy! looks

like Sorrow might be developing a

crush on Troy,too.;)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
I can sympathize with Sorrow, I've had that problem with Rainbow Road myself. There are times it pays to take your thumb off the accelerator. 8) More seriously, Sorrow needs to get her act together. The self-pity routine clearly isn't working. Continuing to use it would be a sign of insanity.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
His "keep them coming" line is probably the greatest thing I’ve read in a long while.

This story keeps impressing me. All the characters you weave into the story work wonderfully. The canon ones have your spin on them, but they still feel perfectly believable.
Black391 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Long gripping Puuurrrrrffffeeeeccctttt!

Loved this chap!
revengepending1 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
this is epic. plz write more. :) :( :)c'mon, please... lol
squirrel chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Huzzah! I am very glad of continuation - life does get in the way sometimes, but it's lovely to have chapter four.

As long as Joker is still at Arkham, Troy has a chance of getting out of this alive. It'll be fun watching the further chaos unfold!

And can I just add that I love your Harley's voice - she's just about the closest to canon-sounding I've seen on here. Kudos!
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Poor the life of a henchgirl

is no bed of roses,is it any easier

being a henchman and your boss is a girl?lol.

I'm glad that Troy is trying to do the right

he should be glad that he ran into

Harley(or she into him),because Harley is

such a hopeless romantic.:)

p. 't forget about Eddie's and Jackie's story,