Reviews for Vicodin n Ducklings
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
LOL Keep writing!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved it that was so adorably sweet and well written.
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Omggg I looooved this! It was so cute! :D wonderful job, my friend :D
anne chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
hmm I like chase's character, but innocent he is defnitley not, in fact his neediness makes him rather selfish sometimes
Ieyre chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
This is really interesting. Your view of how House views Chase is an interesting one. Chase as the 'child' of the group...I like it.
Gwinnya chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
It's totally sweet. I like your story very, very much!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Proof-read. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
You have good grammar and flow going on in the chapter. Good job!
Merlynnod chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I'm not a big fan of slash (nothing against it, but in this fandom I just don't really see it) but I do enjoy a good House/Ducklings and Paternal!House/Chase fic, and this certainly delivers. :)

Really enjoyed chapter one, and chapter two was a good addition.

Looking forward to more! ;)
annacat chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I'm really loving this - House is so in character in the first chapter (and we all know that Chase is secretly his favourite) and the coffee thing made me smile. Chouse soon, yes? Thank you!
zaffiro chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I like it and surely I'll read the next chapters: keep writing
passionfornight chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Well I wanted to review since you don't really have any. This story looks interesting. I want to see where it will go, so please update soon.
Nina chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Why does this make me think of Chase as a sexy secretary? Or at least the underappreciated pretty doctor in an old movie. House is all "it's the *doctors* responsibility to deal with the patients. Now, how about you go make me some coffee sweetheart". My mind is truly strange, I guess.