Reviews for The Precious Game
Toni chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was incredible! Sure it would have been even better if you continued but it was really really good! Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Brilliant, believable, just like I could see it happening. Those WERE the characters, you brought them to life as real as though I were watching it in the movie, or better yet, before me. Very in character, beautifully written, and I just love the way it all played out.
kcarolj65 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Really liked this. Excellent and highly believable Tony and Pepper voices in this charming peek into their developing relationship.
Lindsay H chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Omg, I loved this story sooo much. It was perfect, it wasnt like they were all over each other kissing and makingout like some of the fan stories online, this was soo romantic and it accually seems like its Tony that im reading about like the character traits and everything!

you can email me back at ifya want

That was an amazing story, im sure i will be rereading this one for a long lonh time.
varon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Just watched IronMan on DVD, and I must say, you incorporated a lot of the important Tony/Pepper moments in this fic! A lovely read. _
IWriteSins-NotFanfictions chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Not a bad story - in fact - I loved it! Tony is such a teaser, haha. x3
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aw that was so cute:) I love Pepperony:)
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Very nice- this conversation is something I could practically see the two having!
Lady Jadealiya chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That's fabulous _ The vibe between them in the movie was great, and you portrayed it well.
Jul chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wonderful story, Sheila. I am having a secret crush on somebody, and reading your fic made it a little easier for a moment. You captured the inner conflict so beautifully. Thank you.
MonaLisa303 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I love this... I mean I really, really love this. Please, please, please write a sequel.
Knowledge Seeker chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Awesome job! I envy your amazing writing skills. Please don't stop!
Scully4946 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh, happy day! You have such wonderful dialogue, which doesn't seem forced or untrue to the characters. It's so wonderfully deep and romantic. Please continue to write!
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Love it. Not other way to say it. Love it.
staarss chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Hmm...

heart left beating on the floor of my room.

not nice.

but a wonderful story...very UST...very calm and it flowed effortlessly...

i smell sequel...no no no...i am actually hoping, nearly begging for a sequel...hah..

thanks for a great read. favorite line : "So many things were different now, and it was sometimes a struggle to avoid falling into the old traps. Losing himself in a tuxedo, a rakish smile, and a penchant for bedding the most beautiful woman in any room could be the best distraction of all, and Tony had experimented with returning to it, but it felt different now."

great depiction of the "new" tony stark