Reviews for Tomorrow The World Ends, Again
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Damn...so wanna smack the smug mofo around for this puerile bullshit. He's the anti-Tru and he's gonna end the world? Great...challenges only polish up the hero's gear before it gets scuffed. Acting the kid Eddie Murphy portrays in the famous "Ice Cream" routine? Just makes him look like an utter tool and not worthy of concern. Hence the reason why Tru will win ;)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
whoa heavy world oblierating

maria
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Yay, another Tru/Jack fic! I love your drabbles and I can't wait to see which other ones you have in store for us.

This is a very interesting take on their adversarial relationship. While I love reading (and daydreaming) about their romantic relationship, I know that it stems from their relationship as enemies, which is portrayed beautifully here. I never thought about the world ending in relation to their callings. I'd love to see this discussed on a broader level, detailing the philosophical implications of the "what if" scenarios.

Also, LOVE the title! What a way to draw a reader in! They both really do have the weight of the world on their shoulders and you've portrayed it beautifully.

I do have some requests I'd like to see you do and I hope you don't mind me putting them in this review. I'd like to see you write a little more Tru/Jack romance. Here are the random prompts and/or titles for drabbles or multi-chapter drabbles that I came up with for Tru/Jack:

Morning Sickness

Tears of Joy

Safe

Don't worry if you can't get to these right away and you can tell me if you don't like them and would rather do something else, but I thought I'd put in my two cents since you do ask for requests.

Also, I have a fic that I wrote for a fanfic contest. I keep forgetting to post it, but hopefully I will soon. I think you'd enjoy it! :)