Reviews for Reckless
JustLikeToRead chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Just curious: Did you accidentally or on purpose choose "romance" as one of the types for this one?
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
The notion of where exactly Simon and River sit in terms of being part of the crew, and also the idea of Mal helping Simon to protect River are interesting ones, plus I just love anything with these two! Thanks : )
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I will lay this down now: not a big fan of slash fiction...or not much of one for male slash.

However, this drabble is all kinds of super even if one doesn't read into it sexual tension between Mal and Simon because it works great as Mal being all brotherly and giving Simon whatfor after risking his ass to presumably protect River. Though the last few lines of this seem to indicate it is set after the BDM, so I would like to think that Simon has obtained a clue that River can do serious damage to protect herself...though until we got some post-BDM canonical material, nobody really knows River's position on using her fighting skills in any active manner.
noandwhere chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
You've got a really good Mal voice! I'd really like to see this continue. Nice job!