Reviews for Antivillain
Just. Wow chapter 7 . 2/27
This was the best fanfiction about Mello (and Halle) so far. I mean, I haven't read a lot of fanfiction in English, but this just blew me away. I mean, Matt and Mello are my Death Note OTP, but Halle and Mello together are just too hot to handle. Especially your writing impressed me. The way you describe the characters is amazing. Text was easy and nice to read, even though it could've been longer. The sexual tension between Halle and Mello was something I was expecting, but whoah.

Your Matt was pretty close to my headcanon of him. He was sweet and made nice contrast when compared to Mello. I was happy to see that good old change in Mello after the explosion-incident. I hope you still check your comments and I promise to read more fanfiction from you. Oh by the way, this is my first comment ever in and also one of my few reviews in English, but I hope you got the point. Thank you so much!

- Ronja aka Uncaring
That was the single most well-characterised and eloquently, interestingly written fanfiction I have ever been granted the pleasure of reading. Mello, Matt and especially Near are practically impossible to write convincingly while sustaining their allure and this story, I feel, defines them perfectly. In fact, it is the only fic I've ever read that nails not only one of them, but all three, dead on. Oh, and I'd not really read much with Halle before, but you have really piqued my interest in her, so thank you.
Lily chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
omg i need to read more of this..

please update! something, anything about these two
LadyS chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
Please update this story!
Melloxhalle interactions are amazing, please, please, continue!
spirit821 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! ITS BEEN YEARS BUT GAHHH I RE READ THIS AND IT'S SO GOODDDDD
ssunsea chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Brilliant, loving it! It's difficult to write a story with this pairing because there isn't much you can expand from. Even though, I think you're doing a really good job! Really looking forward to this. :)
justalildifferent101 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
I wanted to let you know that I've been reading this story for 2 hours straight and the tension is amazing and passionate and your chapter titles are friggin awesome and you must continue for the sake of me. Thank you, that will be all.

*bows before queen Bialy*
Evie Antorcha chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
I really hope you will continue this...
hyaloid fiction chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
AH, I love this fic, have been following it forever, and am very glad I can how join FF to add it to my favorites. It's really excellent, please keep working on it at some point! 3
jenuinetears chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
This is the fic that got me addicted to Mello/Halle- I never even thought about it much before reading this. You illustrate their relationship so well that I can't not like it. And a bit of smut added to a greatly written fanfic always makes me happy.
Mara chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
That was absolutely amazing!1!

It was absolutely incredible and I really really really REALLY want you to finish this. Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?
tebrighteyes chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Wow, I'm really liking this. I love your writing style and the way you portray the characters. Everything is very cleverly written. I feel bad for Matt and everyone really. Please update soon!
Firrelle chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
oh my god, this is amazing! this is my favourite couple in deathnote and you did a great job writing this! loved it :D
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Seriously? Another one? Damn, but no one should be allowed to be this good. :D You, my dear, are simply amazing. And whoever told you you can't do plot is a nutter, because you've had me hooked with every darn thing you've written. And did I mention that I love HallexMello? Because I do. A lot. Especially the way you write it. Woot! I sound like a Major Fangirl. But that's okay because I've already read half of your fics and squeed over all of 'em, which pretty much puts me over the edge on the whole stalker thing. However, art is art, and your work is certainly art. :)

I am very much looking forward to the continuation of this fic. And if you don't update this soon, I will be forced to... carry out this threat! Uh, yeah!

M'kay, I'm gonna start rambling again if I don't end this review soon. But really, this is very much win. :3

-Eggy
fluffymareep chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
I want to see that HalleXMatt oneshot! Great stoy, and yu need to update!