Reviews for Hentai Shinji
Caelleh chapter 19 . 3/22
It's been a while since you've posted. I do hope you're alright.

I like the story. Everything ripples from the small change in Shinji's life, and it's great to read. At first I thought Shinji was a bit of an annoying guy, but as the story progressed and I saw him grow, I realized that he had matured from a teen to a man before my eyes. I like reading the interactions between him and his girls, as well as between him and his father, and the changes that they all went through. The technical aspects of ATs was also fun to read. There was enough conflict sprinkled throughout to keep it from getting stale too.

All in all, a top notch story, and I hope to read another update someday.
Yami-Guy chapter 8 . 2/25
Well I have to say that this story and chapter just gave the most well thought out and logical way to justify a harem. Awesome.
andy.baker.3781 chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Great story. Hope you come back to it someday. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Mmm...interesting now is there was a touch of evil it would be ... TRES BIEN!
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
...dude I don't even need to keep on reading to know where this is going, Gary Stu and a bloody stupendous one by the looks of things, one of the truly annoying *perfect in every manner, the world must bow to me* types.

The title sounded humorous, so I figured I'd see how it would work out, but this is most certainly disappointing me.

I'm going to run a prediction, everybody falls for him within 1 or 2 chapters of meeting him, Maya, the resident LESBIAN falls for him, Misato will fall for him, hell, if I'm not wrong he will probably bone some kind of Avatar for 01's either soul or AI, all the while pretty much one-shot killing all the Angels and doing it all with such style women will probably suffer spontaneous orgasms just from watching. Nothing will ever beat him, he will never suffer mentally, he is pretty much perfection incarnate, nothing ever goes wrong.

BORING!

The only thing this story will probably have going for it is grammar, as surprisingly your pretty adroit at that, but grammar doth not make a good story, content does, and this suffers bad. Either make it satirical and make it clear this story is not to be taken seriously (Evangelion is NOT the kind of basis you would use for this), or tone down the stench of Stu. Seriously, I've seen Immortal-type stories where the lead isn't as perfect as your Gary Stu is turning out.

Sorry, but I'm out, I simply can't take this seriously. You've tried to write the story in a way that makes it look like it wants to be read seriously, but is failing at it entirely. This kind of idea can be done, and it could be done well, but the stupid levels of perfection your version no doubt pulls out of it's ass is NOT how it's meant to be done.
mxdgray chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
too much ooc
wy chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Disgustingly corny and cliche. Shinji is a damn Mary Sue... talking to angels, his mother and getting her out... "Dad"? Really? Bad EVA fic.
lou2003us chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Awesome chapter.

I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.

Please come out with chapter 20 soon!
christopher chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
More please !
PilotofWingZero chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
I'm loving this story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. I am a little curious about what will happen with the next angel. Please update. Keep up the great work.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Teehee. A perverted Shinji comes to Tokyo-3. I can only drool at the possibilities!
ForgerOfLies chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I found some odd mistakes here and there, mostly the words that are easily mistaken such as You're-your, Quite-Quiet. Other than those technicalities I find Shinji and Misaki moved to fast but hey it is a post-apocalyptic world so it might work out :D
ForgerOfLies chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
It's good, not to outrageous, kinda thought out unlike most stories of this persuasion. I like it. Keep up the good work sir/madam
Artemis-Ikana chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Excellent story... but are you continuing?
edboy4926 chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Awesome story
Please, please continue this.