Reviews for The Transfer
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Interesting start.
lovingfanfic2death chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
M? Mmmm shit sorry very hot chapter. .loved I t.
Leah67 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Fantastic writing as always So glad you are continuing this story. More updates soon pleaseeee :)
Arkumon chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
That was sweet but also very hot... Great job
Underthelivingmoon chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Picturing Seven saying that last line... *fans self* That, my friend, was hot.
Norpan chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
Next chapter please... :-)))
brian chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Wow... I just spent the last 2 and a half hours immersing myself in this beautiful story, and it's not done. :(
Please post your final chapter. I can't wait to know ensign green's ending. I'll beg if you like...(Sits up and whines with big puppy eyes) Please?
tempest10 chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
Oh boy, this story is FANTASTIC! Please please put up the next chapter soon !
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Hi, just letting you know Im still waiting for the next chapter. :-) Great story by the way!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
I enjoyed reading your fic and noticed you said there is another chapter to come... Looking forward to how you end this wonderfully scripted piece of art. I especially love how you kept true to the characters definitely one of my favorite J/7 fics!
sharkbait nv chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Ahhh poor Kathryn so out of her control zone. 7 one Janeway 0 in the who can't turn up the heat games. LOL well done well thought out and well executed story line.
Texaschic1 chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Yay! We finally get to see the double date. I am looking forward to reading it.
sterober chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
This has been such a great story! I've thoroughly enjoyed it from the very beginning. I'm sad to know that it's coming to an end, but I suppose all good things must. I wish there were more J/7 fics like this out there. Thank you so much for sharing your work! Well done!
preitor chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
I love this story.
Thank you for taking the time to continue it. xxoo
therealcoshieville chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
This is good - I always love seeing a new J/7 story and this is a happy addition!