Reviews for Flawed Deception
FreezingFire81 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
but blaise is to nice she cant do that to him! i really like the story so far! cant wait for the update!:)
dristi chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
hi, this story is very intriguing and interesting. i was sceptical at first, but i'm glad to have read it...

keep up and pls update soon...
rowan-greenleaf chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
I like it, but it's much too short!

You're a good writer, and you have a surprising grasp of grammar. Rare for a D/G fanfic writer ;p

My only complaint is that Blaise walks into the library first, Ginny second and Malfoy third. All of a sudden you start narrating like G is alone, and sits alone at a table, and then Malfoy shows up and then he leaves and then Blaise comes...I don't know if you follow me, but it seems kind of odd. Where was Blaise when Ginny went to sit by herself, and why did she do that, if she came in with him?

Maybe it's just me, but the thing is I visualize things as I read them, and it seemed off to me. Whatever, I'm babbling. Point is, it's a good fic, and I can't wait to see what you do with it. _
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Jeni, I like this, I like it a lot. It's well written, and it's an interesting premise.

I liked Blaise, even though he's supposed to be just a tool...in more than one! lol. Nicely done, can't wait to see what you've done in chapter two.