Reviews for Good Help
Proper the Incredible chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
There is a third chapter right? I cannot wait to read it. I've really enjoyed this fic. You're an amazing writer!
SomebodyLost chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
You paint a very quaint and peaceful picture of a family here. Well-written. I hope you continue this. :)
Omirao chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Will you finish this story? I love it so far! : D
Wolfsbane Loner chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Awh, cute. I loved how you tied everything together -especially Itachi's love for taking care of Sai as a replacement for his relationship with Sasuke in the past.
wittyying chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Awwww...it ended with such a bittersweet tone. Sniff, sniff...
wittyying chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Orochimaru's business partner is SAI? Idea of Lee as gardener just tickles me. )
Cowdy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Holy freaking crap. When i read the authors note I squee'd out loud. Kuroshitsuji is made of win. Sebastian DOES look like itachi...or vice versa. And Hinata, Lee, and Kisame as Merin, Finny, and Bard is just awesome XD Ciel/Sai made me LOL. Now...who will be Grell? XP Plz excuse my fangirlgasm I just lub kuroshitsuji 3
niver chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Man, I love this story. So awesome, I'm kind of disappointed it didn;'t happen in the canon. Lee, Hinata, Itachi, Kisame and Sai all hanging out? Epic.
KitchenKunoichi chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
OH! This was so sweet! AND funny (hilarious, actually). Can't get any better than that! I can't believe there aren't more reviews. This story is so well written and the characters are within character while showing sides of them that we don't normally see. It's beautiful. Thank you for your story! Natasha
Greennathaniel chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow, i haven't bee on ff in a while but i'm pretty sure your writing style has changed. Loved your old style but it this fic seems to be more prettily worded, if that makes sense. Still simple and with all your usual humour though. Love Kisame's pov. Can't wait see what happens next *coughlight slashcough*. Thankyou for the story. Am off to read Kuroshitsuji!
Miyana26 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
nice...i like it...pls update soon...tq
inkling blot chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Hi!

Sorry to be away for so long... glad to see this! This is just what I needed for the day... and I'll go check out the series that you suggested. )

How is everything?

inkling
rnc4 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This chapter made me sad...but in a good way? Anyway, this comment was the culprit "Butler Itachi was a throwback to Itachi’s old life, caring for his little brother." *sniffles*

However, thinking of Hinata flailing around in a sheet is...hilarious! And kinda supported by filler, too...that one time she was nekkie training, right?

Thanks for another chapter, this is a great fic!
OCQueen chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
This is so cute! I love Hinata even more now :)
Juniper11 chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Now I'm a wee bit worried. A Sasuke substitute. Poor Itachi.