Reviews for Dark Desire's
Lady Nyshah chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
More please!
d1x1lady chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Loving this story! It is a fascinating read and I can't wait for more of your work.
xray wolf chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
update please
alia00 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
It's a very good fic
some guy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
FUCK YOU! YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER 'DARK' HARRY WRITER ON THIS SITE THAT DOESN'T DEPICT HIM AS GAY! Oh it's so pwecious to see him get beat around as child. Didn't the summary say something about his time with the Dursleys affetcting him which would lead to someone believing he would be stronger.I guess I was a fool for thinking that a poor excuse of an author could pull that off. I mean you had plenty of opportunities to have him learn to harness magic to get revenge but you never did and that is a fucking shame because it would have been one good story if you did but, I guess like most of the other authors on this site you seek to fill your story with crap.
akatsukirulez chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
great story quite interesting and fun t;s to bad you've decided to discontinue it I'm sure it could have become a big hit on the site.
Riddle Wraith chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Totally awesome! Oh, and, before I forget, DAMN YOU! Agh, I really want to see this updated but I won't push you to do so as you obviously don't have the time or inclination at the moment to do so, and trying to rush you would only worsen the quality of your work as it would anyone. I understand better than many that one need only to put pen to paper(in this case, fingers to keys) and let the story flow IF it feels like being written. If not, one cannot force it without it FEELING forced. Anyway, I apologize for the slightly long winded review and only hope, though I'm only one of likely many more to do so, that you get your muse back soon. If you read the whole of this, I thank you for your attention and time, and I sincerely hope I have not wasted it.

IL
JM0RIARTY chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
hey

its a good layout for a interessting story... what made you stop? Id like to read more of it...

Mond
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Interesting.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
sigh Harry needs to get strong not brittle.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Seems like Dumbles didn't do his job then. Part of being Harry's so called Magical Guardian should have been securing his inheritance.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Harry just found out something very important if he can control himself.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Harry needs those classes. I hope he helps Amelia.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
So Ron and Hermione might be getting the idea that Dumbledore DOESN'T have Harry's best interests at heart.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Excellent story. I like the idea.