Reviews for Bobby Meet's His Match In Purgatory, Amy's Story
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Boo
insubordinationfreak chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
I don't think you'll be insulted if I called you a whack job. Enormously entertaining story. Amy & the cowboy were a hoot. Next time I watch 'Purgatory', I will keep my eyes peeled for her. Good villain too- Warden Pellis - original. I'm gonna check out more of your stories now.
rindy713 chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
yeah, that's ok with me. sure beats bobby getting choked! but i think he and alex need to work things out so there are no more lavendar rats. i think bobby just wanted to make her jealous, which means he really cares what she thinks.
rindy713 chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
whew! i'm glad bobby is safely through surgery ... whether he's safe at the hospital or not. loved the "i miss alex" line and bobby's attempt to cover it up. glad ross understands about these two.
cifan chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
oh, Judy! You out did yourself! That was awesome. Thank you! I eh'hem, Amy has her way - perfect! I love how she's begging for a pole until the very end! LMAO!

You're the BEST!

Thanks for wrapping this up - it was so much fun!
ComptonLover chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
What a great story! I loved everything about it - the action, the love stories, the humor. Loved how you incorporated so many CI characters. But the best was the last chapter, and when Warden Pellis jumps on top of Bobby and starts choking him - I was laughing hysterically. OMGoodness, I can't wait to read your other fics. And as much as I love G&E as a couple, I was hoping Amy would win Bobby's affection in the end.
bammi1 chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
LOL Absolutely loved it! Glad to see Bobby having a good time! Great job!
deliriousdancer chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
I read all 14 chapters...and laughed out loud in chapter 14. I admit I was really very involved and fearful for Bobby's life, not to mention his partnership with Eames, which as he said is "status quo". I loved that Amy was real, really called him Cowboy, and has a real pole in her bedroom. Ha! the lavender scented rat was perfect.
eternal vampire chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
You did pull a Dallas. You even had your own Bobby. This is really good. Looking forward to the next one, or for that matter any one of yours.
Ginie1357 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
yeah! you're crazy! a f*g crazy genius! Nothing like the Dallas thing with Bobby Ewing!

It's excellent! it's the greatest end you can imagine! i really really love this!
Alexis Dawn chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
“Don’t make me take your gun away from you Detective … shooting a Federal Agent is a serious offence.”

“Can I hit her?”

“Maybe later.”

lol i loved this
cifan chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
Glad Bobby made it out of surgery. Never know with you! LOL!

Looking forward to more -
bammi1 chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
Wow, what an exciting chapter. So much happening! I'm glad Bobby will be alright, even if he is missing that bit of hair. They really need to catch up with Pellis, who really has it in for Bobby. Need another chapter!
bammi1 chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
This chapter was so funny...well parts of it were. Poor Bobby! Seems like he's in all kinds of danger...mostly from Eames. But Pellis, Altin and Weeks also posed a threat. Good thing his spidey sense was working. I guess now it's down to Pellis. Looking forward to more!
bammi1 chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
Kinda sad that Bobby ended it with Agent Foster. It might have been fun, having the women fighting over Bobby. Fun for Bobby anyhow. Or maybe not.