Reviews for A Thousand Miles
bloggerizzy chapter 22 . 4/4
Wow. I really love this story. Maybe if you change the name's of the characters, you can send the book to some publishers. I don't know why, but i really love this story, and i think it would be a great book.
2loveybunnies chapter 14 . 2/10
I'm confused - so in the chapter where Luke confronts Edward at the airport, he said he was friends with Tanya's father, "Richard" Denali. (read below chapter 11)

"Oh but you're going to," he said, taking a step closer, his eyes still narrow, "I take it your well acquainted your fiancées father Richard Denali?" he asked me, now seeming smug. … As smug as if he knew just how much that man hated me."

Now they're at the dinner and Edward is saying how much he likes Tanya's family? (read below chapter 14)

"Soon we were all seated; along with me it was my parents, Alice, Tanya and her family, the Denali's- Kate, Irina, Carmen and Eleazer. There was one empty seat though. Managing to put most of my worries to the back of my head for a while, I did enjoy the evening, I had always got on very well with Tanya's family, and it was also nice to have my parents and one of my best friends here."

So is his name Eleazar or Richard, and does he hate Edward or does he like Edward? It's sort of an important detail...
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
If Tanya and Luke are related, then why was he not at the wedding?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
What a retarded prat!
This is pretty ridiculous. You must be so proud.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
This woman is as thick as shit. How does she dress herself in the morning? It's a wonder she knows how to breath she is that stupid!
Tanya is the usual cartoon character bitch and of course the boyfriend has to be a wrong 'un, can't have Bella get intimate with anyone but Edward, don't matter how many skanks he's been with.
This is cliche ridden and congratulations on making Edward the stupidest idiot in fandom and Bella the most pathetic doormat there too.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
What a load of shit! If she's prepared to do anything in her power to get them together, why doesn't she just tell Edward that Bella is in love with him? Simple!
This is overdramatic trash.
Twilightlover281 chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Wow... my wish just literally came true
Twilightlover281 chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I kinda want Luke to come back and then have Edward punch him. :) I'm strange like that.
kfoll chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I wouldn't be satisfied with a guy that only realised he liked me when I admitted that I liked him. I want the guy i'm with to have wanted me from the moment he saw me. Not as second choice!
kfoll chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
For someone who is supposed to be their best friend, this douche certainly likes to keep things (ahem Tanya and his plans with her) secret from them.
Why? That's not how true friends act.
kfoll chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Sure hope you don't keep her a soppy virgin until Edward comes to his senses. What's good for the Tanya fucking goose is good for the gander as far as I'm concerned.
kfoll chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Good Grief! Where do this lot live? The f**king fifties?
Who gets married at 18?
What a bunch of rednecks.
mimi chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
edward is definitely not mature enough to get married if he is willing to marry someone because "..I can't back out now." what a dork!

great story!
mimi chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
really good story but oddly enough I am hoping Bella stays with Luke.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Wow edward is an asshole