Reviews for A Thousand Miles
jk chapter 9 . 3/26
its funny how Edward has NO CLUE HOW HES FEELING...NONE...but he sure knows he LOVES TANWHORE right?

hes all...right? right...why do I feel this way? is that what I'm feeling? jealous? I'm like 19 but ive never felt jealous before...so when I do I have to question myself to make sure...LOL
I hate this Edward I just want him to go the fuck away...I don't even care that hes with tanwhore...she can have him...and I don't say that very often...but theres just NOTHING about this Edward that I like...NOTHING
jk chapter 7 . 3/26
soooo Edward has never even thought of bella that way until hes already engaged and in love...and this is how he figures it out...hahahaha its not like were in a affair or in love

wait...why wasn't that making me laugh?

seriously? this is the shit you write? seriously?
somehow...magically...hes gonna "wake up" and see that hes really been in love with bella this whole time...he just didn't see it
hes always loved bella! he just goes to other woman for his sexual needs! LOL this is dumb as fuck...why would bella ever want to be with a emotional retard like that? and why in the fuck would anyone want Edward for bella after hes already been with tanwhore? no one wants bella to have tanwhores sloppy seconds
jk chapter 4 . 3/26
they've only been apart for like a second...I think it should stay that way...Edwards already been "around" so its only far that bella has the time to do the same...no one like whoreward and virginella...whores don't deserve virgins!
Isa chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
GIVE PRAISE! Oh my gosh! Your story was soo good! It was so emotional, got me in tears! Beautiful story!
LoveKirsty chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
Wow. I really love this story. Maybe if you change the name's of the characters, you can send the book to some publishers. I don't know why, but i really love this story, and i think it would be a great book.
2loveybunnies chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
I'm confused - so in the chapter where Luke confronts Edward at the airport, he said he was friends with Tanya's father, "Richard" Denali. (read below chapter 11)

"Oh but you're going to," he said, taking a step closer, his eyes still narrow, "I take it your well acquainted your fiancées father Richard Denali?" he asked me, now seeming smug. … As smug as if he knew just how much that man hated me."

Now they're at the dinner and Edward is saying how much he likes Tanya's family? (read below chapter 14)

"Soon we were all seated; along with me it was my parents, Alice, Tanya and her family, the Denali's- Kate, Irina, Carmen and Eleazer. There was one empty seat though. Managing to put most of my worries to the back of my head for a while, I did enjoy the evening, I had always got on very well with Tanya's family, and it was also nice to have my parents and one of my best friends here."

So is his name Eleazar or Richard, and does he hate Edward or does he like Edward? It's sort of an important detail...
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
If Tanya and Luke are related, then why was he not at the wedding?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
What a retarded prat!
This is pretty ridiculous. You must be so proud.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
This woman is as thick as shit. How does she dress herself in the morning? It's a wonder she knows how to breath she is that stupid!
Tanya is the usual cartoon character bitch and of course the boyfriend has to be a wrong 'un, can't have Bella get intimate with anyone but Edward, don't matter how many skanks he's been with.
This is cliche ridden and congratulations on making Edward the stupidest idiot in fandom and Bella the most pathetic doormat there too.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
What a load of shit! If she's prepared to do anything in her power to get them together, why doesn't she just tell Edward that Bella is in love with him? Simple!
This is overdramatic trash.
Twilightlover281 chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Wow... my wish just literally came true
Twilightlover281 chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I kinda want Luke to come back and then have Edward punch him. :) I'm strange like that.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I wouldn't be satisfied with a guy that only realised he liked me when I admitted that I liked him. I want the guy i'm with to have wanted me from the moment he saw me. Not as second choice!
Scattycow chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
For someone who is supposed to be their best friend, this douche certainly likes to keep things (ahem Tanya and his plans with her) secret from them.
Why? That's not how true friends act.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Sure hope you don't keep her a soppy virgin until Edward comes to his senses. What's good for the Tanya fucking goose is good for the gander as far as I'm concerned.