Reviews for Thrillseeker
PeterPandaBear chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love this pairing! Good job
Bookstruck Chords chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was awesome! And it's the only YuuSara that I've seen, too. Pity, that, 'cos I think a seme Yuuri would be badass and I think that an uke Sara would be quite adorable. ...well, actually now that I pause to think about it, Sara would be something of a "manipulative uke!". Adorable and beautiful all the same, but...ever so manipulative. LOL That guy never stops.

Not that I don't like Wolfram. It's just that Sara's character is absolutely interesting. :)

Anyway. I loved how you wrote this! Loved the detail, loved the diction... I especially fell in love with the ending. :D
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was so beautiful! I was dying to read a Yuu X Sara story, especially after watching that episode in the trapped coffin!

I hope you write more Yuu X Sara...
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Yurri coming out of his shell? From what little I know about this, I could see this. I'm sorry that I can't really give you a detailed review. (I can only cram so many wikipedia character bios into my had lol) Did I tell you that I actually took the time to let my computer load the first episode of KKM?,,Not bad, if I find somemore time maybe I'll load the second! Great fic as always!
Do or Die chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I LOVE IT! I wanted to see one just one story with Yuuri and Sara in it so THANKYOU!
maiyr chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Val! I cannot believe you! LOL Just kidding. Thrill huh? So where did the thrill come from? Is it because he's indulging in a "adulterous" affair? Or because he knows that when Wolfram finds them he'll go on a rampage and make Yuuri run for his dear life? Or is it because a beautiful being likes him (must not be this, since Wolfram likes him too). Ah whatever. It's always the quiet ones that hides such a side. :D

I'd favorite this, if I were inclined to YuuSara. Unfortunately, Wolfram needs my support right now (been really hooked on THW). But really, really like the way you wrote it.
Kataru chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Ah-aah-a-ahh-h-hh! x10

Courageous Yuuri! He should be more of like this! xD

Sara being shy, wa haa ha ha haa,,.. safs safsdf

The world's coming to an end! but hey, he's getting in the mood in the last part xD

fc uck yeah! xD xD xD

omg Mowr SaraYuu! YuuSara! lol it's like I had some of my life back xD

btw, where's lachoy's sarayuu oneshot? All I saw was a 2 chaptered uncomplete sarayuu fic.
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 10/20/2008

Guess that's all I have to say.

(Except to add that I really like your style!)
LaChoy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
...Yes! Yes! I squealed when I saw this. You came up with a really good idea for these two and did it so well. And the way you had these two set up, really nice. Really, really nice. And the ending? Even better. I love it when you can come up with your own idea. And Sara's parasol sounds so girly. xD But it fits him. Oh, and thanks for the cookies and plug-in! This story was awesome and deserves much love.