Reviews for A Tale of Two Edwards!
Stormy Mcgill chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
I love this so far. Seriously crying from laughing. Bridget Jones is a fav of mine.
T3RRY B3RRY chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Noooo! Masen don't leave me! Oh the horror! The horror!
gatorgrl91 chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Omg! I have to say I finally decided who I wanted Bella to choose and...dammit to hell she chose the other one! However, it was a great tale and I look forward to the sequel.
Much luck and love to you both!
gatorgrl91 chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Urg...I'm SO torn! I think I want Bella and Masen to be together because he's grown so much as a person being with her. But I know William cares for her so much and will be devastated!

Which to choose? What to do? I'm just so glad I'm not in Bella's shoes! While I'd love to have them both *in theiry*, the reality of it would suck big donkey balls! :)

Great story!
zyvl787 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Great story! I really liked Masen though. At first I wanted Cullen to get Bella in the end but then Masen changed for her and truly loved her and stuff. Yes, he sounded like the bad guy at first but he really grew on me. Haha
FleurdeLysff chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Sorry to say... but the French really needs to get redone. It was awful and completely incorrect!
Melasaurus chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
This story is worth reading for the build up to this chapter alone. I don't know if I could choose one or the other. I think that would be rough! At gun point, it would have chosen Masen. At my leisure, I would have tried my hardest to make an Edward sandwich. ;)
UrGallina chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
"...is that I like you, just as you are."

SIGH... love that...
UrGallina chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
This.. is going to be gooood...
UrGallina chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I read this with a huge smile on my face.. I LOVE this movie and can't wait to read the next chapter.. thank you for writing this!
JackieGarner chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
its weird, dont know of I am happy or sad... keep picturing Masen as James from the film. Cant seem to picture him as Edward at all and it is confusing me.. :( Oh well!
linese chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT CONFUSING TO ME ,IT TOOK A CHAPTER OR TWO FOR ME TO GET THE BROTHERS FIGURED OUT AND ONCE I DID I REALIZED THAT I DID NOT LIKE THE DIRECTION THE STORY WAS HEADING BRIDGET JONES DIARY OR NOT (BROTHERS SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHERS GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES) NOT FOR ME SORRY.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Good chapter. I really love Masen. I'm glad Bella didn't refer to him as James. I would've kept picturing the actual James and besides... Masen just sounds sexy. At least, in the Twilight world. Otherwise the name just...isn't. Then again, what can't Edward make sound sexy?
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Good chapter. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Good chapter. I love that there are two Edwards. I can't decide which one I want her to end up with. Oh wait. I know. BOTH. Hehe. p