Reviews for A Tale of Two Edwards!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/26
I can not believe you did that. Exactly what does her whoring with both of them accomplish? Nothing. I'm done . . . and disgusted that this wasn't labeled as drama with a cheating warning. I abhor cheating and refuse to read it. What a giant waste of time on my part. Cheating is NOT humorous.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/26
I really, really hate her right now. I am finding it extremely difficult to continue reading it actually. Her treatment of the love she and Masen share, is abhorrent. You say she's confused? No. She's greedy and wants them both and THAT is disgusting. She doesn't deserve Masen right now. You've completely ruined what they had going. All because Cullen is one hell of a selfish asshole. He acknowledges that his own brother loves her and yet, he still pursues her as if he has a right to do so. If you didn't have them all working in real jobs, I would swear they were all in their teens for how immature Cullen and Bella both are.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/26
The fucking nerve of that man. Selfish bastard. If Masen walks up to see what is taking her so long and finds that asshole doing this to her . . . it's really fucked up. I don't like this at all.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/26
I really liked this chapter a lot, until you brought in Cullen again. I can understand his disdain for his brother, as he did catch him in bed with his wife. However, him deciding that he will pursue and not stop until Bella loves him back, made him sound like an ass. He knows exactly what that feels like and yet, he doesn't seem to care at all. I don't like Cullen and I haven't really, through this whole story. Something is off in his head. To me, it just seemed that she is trying to keep a friend in Cullen, as he is her boyfriends brother. I don't think she realizes the amount of animosity there between the two. As for the two thirds of the chapter, very enjoyable. I love that Masen did exactly what I wanted him to do and is showing her off. He truly does love her and loves being with her. His insistence that she come up with him to the office and then not letting go of her hand, was fantastic. It was funny that Emmett walked in on them. That'll teach them to lock the door . . . or, better yet . . . avoid doing that type of thing at the office, hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/25
Best. Chapter. Yet! I floved this from start to finish. He finally realized what I knew was lurking inside him for several chapters now. He was just afraid of it. Floved that he told her he loves her. Loved that she slapped him and shut the door in his face, 'cause who could blame her for that, right? I loved that he stayed there, just like he said and he didn't go anywhere. Her tapping on the door and him tapping back, made my heart soar. That was so effing sweet. Him so pissed at himself for making her cry and loving all over her when she finally opened that door again. Their lovemaking . . . GAH'. Him questioning if this is what love feels like, and the innocence behind his question. He really never felt that before. Then him wanting to be romantic with her and the bath . . . made perfect with them singing Brown Eyed Girl. Brilliant chapter. Thank you from the Team Masen fan here! xo
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/25
You know what I really loved in this chapter? Her yelling rant to Masen. In it said she yelled at him for thinking she would fuck Cullen. Saying, 'who would do that?', with obvious disgust in her rant. That tells me that no matter her attraction to Cullen, she loves Masen and wouldn't do to them, what Tanya did to them. I do wonder if Cullen and Tanya ever spoke after what happened? Maybe they still have hope of fixing their love. In his POV, we know how much Cullen loved Tanya. Until he found her in bed with his brother. People get remarried all the time. Maybe enough time has gone by, that he can forgive her? I want Cullen to find his happiness. He was wonderful in this chapter. He just doesn't hold her heart the way Masen does. I think that Masen is at her door. What? I've got no idea. Let me hit next and find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/25
I think that Masen is quite confused about his feelings for Bella. All those times he woke up with her in his arms in the morning, was because he snuggled up to her, not her to him. Read that in her POV a few chapters back. Tits McGee just happened into his office when he was trying hard to convince himself that he needed to get away from Bella. Therefore, it worked and he was off flirting, and doing what he does best, with her instead of Bella. I'm thinking they may have got as far as naked and he just couldn't do it. At least I am hoping so. I love that Alice helped Bella get ready for the night. I hope he at least see her, and isn't hiding in Tits tits.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/25
Well, Cullen is an asshole. Clearly he voices that it isn't a competition between him and his brother but, I can see it very much is to him. Why she still even has any sort of 'crush' on Cullen, is a giant mystery to me. Outside of his looks, he has no good qualities whatsoever. Cullen is mean and rude. The mere mention of Masen and he is spewing hate and calling her names and making her feel small, unimportant and whorish. What a prick. Unfortunately, I think you two plan to have her go down the Cullen route for some reason. Masen just needs to figure out that she is more than any other woman he's ever met. That he likes her, maybe more than likes her. And, hopefully realize he can't live without her. Also, I fear that if she takes a break from Masen, he will sleep with the very next pussy that flirts with him. Then I'll dislike both Masen and Cullen. For this being listed as humor/romance . . . there is a mighty amount of drama in it. I think it should've been listed as humor/drama.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 7/25
Okay, now with her and Masen passing the two month mark, it would be near impossible not to start falling for him. That said, with their fight and the quasi break up, I can guarantee that Cullen will be at this party of her mother's. Now, he will make his move on her, I have no doubt of that. This sounds like it is being set up to work the way I guessed that the Masen/Tanya/Cullen worked out. Mason is afraid of commitment and therefore lays the charm on thick enough to keep the woman in his bed for a lengthy amount of time. She steps away and he moves on. Please do NOT let her sleep with Cullen . . . I don't care how attached they become . . . it is wrong. Even if Tanya did it, I really don't want to stop reading this if Bella does. Too gross and feels too much like cheating. Yuck!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 7/25
Wow, Cullen is definitely not my choice for Bella at all. Even if Masen seems iffy at best. See, I knew there must've been much more to the Tanya/Masen/Cullen debacle. I would still like to read Cullen's take on what happened. Just a bunch of guessing on my part, but here goes. We learned that Tanya and Masen had a thing before Cullen came along and stole her from him. And clearly, their feelings never left and they couldn't resist each other, hence the reason Cullen found them in bed together. Cullen got the short end of the stick with the divorce but, he never should've started something with his brother's girl in the first place, right? For that matter, Tanya never should've agreed to marry Cullen, when it was Masen she was in love with. Maybe she got tired of waiting for Masen to become serious and ask her to marry her? Allowing Cullen to swoop in and she said, 'why not', because she was ready for it all and Masen wasn't.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/25
Well for one, he'll straighten her out on it being him that sent the flowers, not Masen. That was rather shitty of Masen to take the credit for Cullen's flowers. I really don't want her dating both men. I really, really don't want her having sex with both. If that happens, I will have to depart this, sorry ladies.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/25
Good chapter. I really like Masen. I find him spontaneous, fun and has a great sense of humor. I have a feeling that she will go out on a date with Cullen, just to appease her curiosity. However, I hope you don't plan on her having sex with both men. That would be entirely too slutty. It is funny that your readers went to instant Cullen-ville, just because Masen is James. I've read a lot of James in TwiFanFic and they are mostly evil and bad but, there are a few that are not. Last story I read, James was fantastic. Plus, like your Edward's in this story, all the men for many generations in my family, there first names are James. Every single one of them go by their middle names.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/25
Okay, so you cleared up the name confusion. However, if Esme refuses to use Edward for either of her sons, I find it very strange that she said Edward and not William when introducing him to Bella?
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/25
Why would a mother of twins name them both Edward? That makes no sense at all. Even if for some reason, I don't know some lineage thing, they both had to be Edward, why on earth call them both Edward? Obviously, they both grew up in different homes, as one has an American accent and the other British. I also think there is more to the Tanya debacle. Maybe she didn't know/realize? Either way, Masen did know he was screwing his brother's wife. Still think there must be more to it. So far, not on either one of their sides. Cullen could care less about Bella the night before and suddenly because his brother is interested, he wants her. To me it seems it is all a game to these two Edward's.
MizzVicki chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
It's called don't be a pussy. Just tell her you don't want to go. Now, on top of everything else, she will think that you're dating Alice.