Reviews for Crossing the Line
FaraohJessyVandaloreI chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
Loooooooooved it.
Best drarry like ever!
I smiled, i cried, i loved the story and everything !
WTF PEEPS chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU JUST DO! 'It wasn't until he FUCKING TWENTY-FIVE that the two of them meet again!' YOU DO KNOW THAT I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU NOW! OHH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING! LIKE WHAT THE SHIT!

Voice in head: OK,ok Sara you need to calm down!

Me: NO DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!

Voice: OK we're leaving before she says something that she'll regret.

Me: OHH NO YOU DON'T I'M NOT LEAVING... (Voice fades away)
serenityselena chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
nicely done...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
for the last two chapters I've been thinking "Now Kiss" every time they talk haha
passanger chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Whats the story between Harry and his ex?
passanger chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
The appropriate reply in this situation would be "you must be joking" followed by a reminder of Dracos absence and a demand for a good explanation.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
days, weeks, months, whatever, but do kindly finish this. it's actually rather likeable.

tho i wouldn't mind seeing harry give ron a bitch slapping, and tell severus to tie hermoine up and slap her arse for him as well. cheeky friends.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Cute! Loved the ending! But what happened between Brian and Harry?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Tension is unbearable!
deathjester21 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
im gay and i love drarry love the story and love reading it lol u asked for any guys so here i am :D
bluecup94 chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
There'll be more? I was not expecting this! Now I am a happy fan girl :)
DrarryFan chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I agree Snape is sexy!
brittany13 chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Just started reading and finished the story please right more..I can't with to read it ..its already giving me goosebumps ;)
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
What? What's happening? What? What? What's happening?!

...

What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Alright Alexa, calm down, I mean everything will work out in the next few chapters... RIGHT!? Damn it all, I need to read these chapters but alas I can't! (sighs and presses hand to forehead)
Oh, the tragedy of it all!
Why must you hurt me so with the words, '' It wasn't until he was twenty-five that the two of them met again...'' well at least when I come back from shopping I have a couple of chappies to read! yay!
Also, write faster. Please? Thank you.

That is all.
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Did anyone know that in an interview, J.K Rowling informed everyone that Dumbledore was gay? Brilliant story by the way :D