Reviews for Awakening
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
awsh! what wonderfulness is this?
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Beautiful. Nice look into Bill's feelings about what happened, nice to have his point of view in the hospital wing.
luvsanime02 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Well, I went through your stories to see if you had written one about the 'after' too, and you did! I love how everything is so disorienting for Bill, and how he finally wakes to Fleur's hand in his, and I just thought it was so wonderfully written. Glad to see I'm not the only one who appreciates the way that moment could have been written :)
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I liked this, especially the line, "And then, loud, almost strident, the voice he didn't know he was listening for, waiting for, until he heard it." I think you really nailed how he'd be feeling when he first woke up.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
:) I like. Especially the ending.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Great fic :)
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
that was cute! this is the first bill weasly ff i have read :)

i liked it
LeylaFenixx chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really liked this one. Short and cute. It's really nice when you find an author you like, and she has several stories to read. I really like your writting style. I'll keep reading.
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Awesome little story. I always wondered what Bill heard while knocked out!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I loved the structure of this story. You capture the confusion and feeling of dipping in and out of consciousness perfectly. Poor old Bill; you're so good at getting readers to empathise with the characters you write about.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Whoah. Freaking awesome! I kind of wonder if you've read Twilight. Apparently that's what being turned into a vampire feels like. Kind of. :) GREAT JOB! I LOVED IT!
niver chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That just made me feel good. So bittersweet and beautiful and sweet.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aww! I loved the stream of conciousness & how he comes in and out of unconciousness. I loved him wondering what happened, feeling the pain, the taste of the potion, the wrong memory, all of that. Beautiful job, this was fantastic!
MBP chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Oh, Katy, I loved this so much. You always show so much empathy for Bill, and of course it would be Fleur's voice that would sooth him. I'd like to know what happens when he really does wake up and have to face himself, but I do think you ended this at exactly the right spot.
Une Rose chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
omg! that was amazingly powerful! i loved it! you are my hero!