Reviews for Everything
demented bunny chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
you should continue this
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
wow what a story

Can you send it to Shore?
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aww! That was so sweet! Great job!
Shadowy-Hollow chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
AH! I LOVED THIS! Oh PLEASE say that you will think about continuing this story. I can just see this blossoming beautifully in my mind. Well done! Loved it! Thanks.
AbbyF809 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Really sweet! I liked it!

greets

Katja
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Beautiful! Wonderful job! I'd love for you to write a sequel (but only if you want to).

Count me in as another dissapointed fan. The show as it is now bears no resemblance to the marvelous series it was in the first two and a half seasons. I have all of the episodes recorded for this season and have yet to watch any of them. I'll most likely watch the first and fourth episode and completely skip the sixth, since I have absolutely no interest in the awful thing that is going to occur in that episode. :(
Limaccia chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Yes, add me to the depressed with Season 5 group (actually, I'm in the depressed-with-anything-past- Season-2-other-than-the-Season-3-kiss group). So I loved your story, very nicely done& I too would like to see you write a sequel.
whoKMH chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I'm not keen on stories where Cameron is unfaithful as I always thought that was a powerful character trait that Cameron never cheated on her husband with Joe, but I can't really blame you if your 'inspiration' is the tv series as they have ruined Cameron permanently in my eyes...which is why I haven't watched an episode in over 1 1/2 years.
aude.fr chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
oh great job, please write a sequel.
sky m chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
if only... great story, thanks for sharing!
sabu53 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I know it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I do wish this would happen on the show. I loved it!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/20/2008