Reviews for My Threadbare Couch
olove it
chancecc chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is great i like it
demented bunny chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
that song is amazng they totally deserved that oscar pity they broke up though they are making a new alnum anyway :)

not bad at all a bit more detail needed though
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
aww they are so cute together!

even wen they are young!

u have the gift that u can take the simplest ideas and turn them into brilliant stories or oneshots!

i loved how it had the fact that u didnt act like they new wat they were doing but they were al flustered around. and the fact they got there own little pleasure out of making each other happy!

i loved how perfect u can make the and it totally works!
D.G.T chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
real nice..it would be like a first time
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw! So sweet! Great job!
katie-masen chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
WHOA!

DAMN!
mikachery chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
that was really sweet. I know that sound weird since it is smut but i still think it was; they were so cute and young and neither knew what they were doing...
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
aww...that's so cute.

i mean she not only looks at it from her perspective, she picks up on his feelings and emotions from the start.

it's kind of like she's so in tune with him...no, that she simply knows him so well that she can relate to him and feel what he's feeling.

i thought this was really good!
Hotaru-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really like all of you stories. They are all really good. But this one you do again but from edwards pov. That way we know what he is thinking. It woukd be so cool. But eitherway, love all of you stories. Really do.
Silly Kitty Cat chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
'I Think We're Alone Now' could have been a good song for this, I think. Nice one-shot, though.
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I liked it, but a little awkward conversation afterward would have been cute.
Juh Beckett chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh I loved it! I'm too sad that Stephenie did what she did with BD! I was hoping see the Edward and Bella's first time.

I loved your story very much! Please, write more fics like this! I like more fics that aren't AU but I liked so much yours! Congratulations!

Kisses!