Reviews for Accomplishments and Acts of Love
aruvqan chapter 47 . 6/19
Poor Lula
aruvqan chapter 44 . 6/19
See?That is exactly why they should have waited a year before trying for a kid, that is exactly why they needed to set firm boundaries with his family and removed them all from the house access database, and that is exactly why they needed to actually have the wedding immediately. It will take at least a year for her to become secure enough to deal with everything.
aruvqan chapter 43 . 6/19
Oh fucking hell no. Nobody in the house without my direct permission - I had the 2 year break with my mother because she pushed at me and showed up at my house without even calling me first and I finally snapped about not being treated like an adult.

Cut the fucking umbilical cord dude and tell your family to back the fuck off.
aruvqan chapter 42 . 6/19
Hell, I think the Manoso women are now starting to get on MY last nerve. WTF - my mother in law would never speak to me about my job choices, Rob would hand her ass to her.
aruvqan chapter 41 . 6/19
ROFL Hope Alicia enjoys it.
aruvqan chapter 40 . 6/19
would have taken er off the access after the previous encounter. Actually, I think I would pull everybody except ella off, and told her to call before coming over.
aruvqan chapter 37 . 6/19
*snicker*
aruvqan chapter 36 . 6/19
excellent chapter
aruvqan chapter 31 . 6/19
I would forgo cake for that panna cotta! And that poor maitre d' ! [short for master of the establishment, maitre d'hotel.]
aruvqan chapter 27 . 6/19
Some days you just can't get laid )
aruvqan chapter 26 . 6/19
ROFL I have woken up in a similar position, I remember telling Rob that some air would be good ... )

And it makes me wonder why his sister is using his house for a booty call ...
aruvqan chapter 23 . 6/19
*little* emotionally abused? Try immensely emotionally abused starting basically at birth with Helen.
aruvqan chapter 22 . 6/19
Rob 'lost' his dogtags right after we got together - I would wear them when he was deployed.
aruvqan chapter 20 . 6/19
]
aruvqan chapter 19 . 6/19
Bet that document was forged )