Reviews for Remember That Day
IRlyLoveFanFiction chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
copy pasting words from the first chapter, or reusing phrases, is VERY annoying.
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
*sobs* POOR DEMYX AND ZEXION *blows nose in a tissue* THEY'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER *sobs more* FATE IS SO CRUEL!

Great story:)
Shadow of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
seeing as how this story is finished...and probably has been, i thought i'd wait for the end to review it, instead of reviewing chapter by chapter. I just wanted to say that i really like your writing style, so i'm going off now to read the sequel.
CaCoPhOnY Of ScReAmS chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh! I like the edited version better already!

AND, I caught the little bit about Demyx and Zexion playing twister! Damn, I really want to know where I can find that leaked manga JUST so I can see that! (can you tell I have NO LIFE?)

You've done a really awesome job of rewriting this, If I do say so. Which I do. It's like, infinitely better than the original, eh? And I really liked the first version. You can really tell how much you've progressed with your writing!

And, well, don't take this weirdly, but I could kinda tell that you're from the UK. Just from the way you wrote it. Is that strange? I don't know. Maybe it's just cause my great-grandparents talk like that...(no, it's not an insult)

It's all good though, eh?

AWESOME.
Grumpy chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
love it
Symphonicality chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
NOES! Wait... Sequel? Ooh.
Symphonicality chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
Aww... LUXORD'S STILL AN ASSHOLE!

:P
Symphonicality chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
more crying! Curse you!
Symphonicality chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
Even the thought of having no more of this story fills me with dread.
Symphonicality chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
you made me cry some more.
Symphonicality chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
You made me cry a little bit.
Symphonicality chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Poor Dem-dems... And Luxord's an ass. Nomura-chan likes him the best, too. T.T
Symphonicality chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Aww... make a move! everyone that's a nobody that's a guy is gay! MAKE A DAMN MOVE! T.T
Symphonicality chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
You portray them in an explosion of epic kawaii-ness. :)
Symphonicality chapter 2 . 12/22/2008