Reviews for Perceptions
cheeky bugger!
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Very well written.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This in an interesting fic. You really get into the characters, which is great, and write dialogue very, very well. A lot of moods, and expressions, and feelings, and meanings, really wonderfully and often subtly conveyed. Thank you!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw, this a good story! I loved it.
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Well written! I really liked the interaction between Aragon and Legolas. Great job!
NonymousMay chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh...I bet Legolas tackled him!

-Dora
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This is very good! I also think that the Ring would have called to everyone. The humor fit in nicely too. Well done!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Loved the explaination of what Legolas saw in Boromir's face. Nice fill in
Adulas chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
*grins mischievously*

Seeing how you're not asking for any reviews then I won't give one. After all why should I then take the time and trouble to tell you that you have a wonderful story when you don't want to hear such a thing. ;)

Dín
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
ARGH! NO! Boromir is a good man! The ring affects him because he's under so much preasure to find something to help the people of Gondor! The whole point of his character is to show the power of the ring, and it doesn't mean nearly as much if he's not a good person who only wants what's best for his people!

Stop villifying Boromir!
Gaslight chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Ek! I loved this! _ The interplay between Aragorn and Legolas was so warm and friendly, two good friends with Aragorn a bit of a puppy because of his age. Very nice!
Adalanta chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That was wonderful! You've managed a brilliant, new twist on that scene. I can easily imagine this conversation taking place during the movie. Great job on the dialogue and especially the characterizations.

I'd love to see you do a story about Legolas teaching Aragorn how to shoot after he "tricked" him. Just something to keep in mind.

Keep up the great work! I sincerely hope you write more LOTR stories.