Reviews for Oh, Sweet Sex Pistols!
Juliana Voiers chapter 1 . 4/7
That was beautiful. I find myself in search of Mark and Juno fanfics, but there's almost nothing decent out there! Thank you!
Lithium2016 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Haha! Love it! Just watched Juno and thought her and Mark were so awesome! Loved it!
Nana chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hey, this was amazing!

I love Juno/Mark, too, so thank you for writing this!
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I completley fucking agree i just watched juno for the first time and i was soooo upset when mark and juno didnt get together or at least reconcile...im glad to have found a fellow fan haha.
Danerogil chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You shouldn't do a one shot, you should continue this story! Juno misses the Bump right? Can't Mark give her another one? ;)
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really wanted Mark and Juno to get together. Thinking of writing a fic along those lines myself. There aren't enough!

Kindest Regards

ER
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Loved It! :D
Sapphire Rose Jones 90 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I like the story your right Juno is better off with Mark but oh well. I wish there was more stories with a pairing like Mark/Juno but there only so much of them.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I LOVE Mark/Juno. You're right, the chemistry definitely is better with them. This fic was way cute, I love it :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very cool. I looked up Juno specifically because I thought Mark and her had really good chemistry and I wanted to see if anyone had explored that. So thanks! ; )
Juno rox ur sox chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
love it I am like sreachng the hwole internet for Mark and Juno fics thank you!
BlindMaster chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
hi great job bye
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I really loved that.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
great story, and i agree. huge juno/mark fan, love jason bateman
AutumnLeaves1013 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was so funny and sweet! I hope you write more, there aren't enough Juno/Mark fics out there.