Reviews for Open the Box
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Sweet and perfect and the first Embry POV I have read. You wrote his perspective, his heart and his friendships beautifully.
Beth chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Embry is not my favourite character by any means. I had seen this story on so many people favourite list and kept skipping it. I am glad I made time to read this. Well paced, nicely constructed and memorably phrased. Definitely my definitive Embry!
No Account chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This story was frustrating as hell to read, what the hell was going on? I get Embry wanted to know who he looked like and Jacob liked Leah but there was far too much unnecessary information and wordiness. It got off topic countless times and just rambled on. I remember starting this story a while ago but stopping and when I went to read it again a few months ago I remembered why I stopped in the first place and stopped reading again. I was hoping it would get better so I tried again and kept reading but it didn't. Some of the words and phrases put together didn't make any sense; grammer was lacking.
DancerInTheRye chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I love how you've given Embry, Jake, Sam and Leah so much depth and how it's not so over-the-top and it's short and to the point and yet it still says so much. The epilogue was beautiful and although I didn't understand exactly where Embry's epiphany left Jake and Leah, I still think that you portrayed Embry and the workings of his mind so perfectly; it's exactly the way I picture Embry.

I love the way you write, this story is brilliant. :)
elanor of aquitania chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Will go to the sequel.
nakala chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
you are just amazing this is so good and God i'm just speachless at your talent and how well you tell a story and cause your audience to invest so much into the characters that you have created

yeah this is just so (insert best word) lol
newyork13 chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Loved the ending it was perfect (:
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Aww

I loved.

It was very very cute.
Future Writer Girl chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
I loved this story it was awesome! just... awesome

FRG
Freaks with Fangs chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hey, it's me again. When I read about this story on your profile, it sounded familiar. For some reason it was the first one I wanted to read because, it interested me. Then, I realise, I've already read it. And I enjoyed it alot.

Love,

Grace
ShebaBaby chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I like this story, but it seems a bit rushed. The flow of the plot isn't as perfect as it is in your other stories. Like the premise though, and loved it as a lead in to "For These Ones." )
justlikestoread chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I liked this and I read it twice. I really liked how you used comedy to relieve the tension. I like how you stayed true to the characters. I didn't like the literary references. Although not overdone I think they are not necessary. I think they take you out of the story. At least I find myself thinking about the reference and not what I am reading. Then I have to go back and try to immerse myself in the story again. I you referenced something that I really liked I might have closed the computer to go find that book. Not something you want the reader to do.
sundayguts chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
I love Embry.I understand why he did it.
sundayguts chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
glad I found youre oneshot!

goose14226 chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
I am so glad I found this story its amazing!i loved everything about it! I really loved your leah! I think she was my fav part of this story she was strong and bitchy but underneith it all she was just a sweet girl who was good to her friends! And now I'm off to read the sequel! Keep up the awesome writing!

Sarah