Reviews for The Stuff of Legendz
wolf-knight-1 chapter 3 . 6/10
this is rather good, any chance you will be re doing this?
CornuCopiaVG chapter 1 . 5/11
It's probably already years, but I can't help it. As you've said, there aren't many Legendz's fanfictions here. I'm very happy to see one with such prologue like this. I was thinking that bad guy as... well, you know who xD

I wish to see more awesome writing like this later on, but actually I can't get it that Legendz isn't a really acknowledged fandom nowadays. I get interested in Legendz months ago, but I also am disappointed to see only few fanfictions here.

Ah, now now, I always am blabbering when I write review. Awesome prologue! I can see the next chapter will be awesome as well! Count me in as your reader now xD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I finally found a great legendz fanfic!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Pls update the story is awesome!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Please continue! You have the great start to a story.
Chazzz chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
I made an account on this website just to comment on your story. This was very well written- it's realistic enough that it feels like this story really happened. Please write more- don't waste your talent and the work you have done to set the scene for this story!
somebody chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
it's weird to see "updated: 03-23-09" as that didn't actually feel too long ago, though if that said 09-23-10 it would feel like forever.

I would hope that you are still alive out there, it's hard to believe it's been two years since i read this last.

Anyway, hope to see this updated soon. it really is a good story that I would like to see completed.
BornWithTheSupercell chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Cool cool cool! I love it! I was starting to get confused when you used she and he at the same time. But I got it. I MUST have more!
x xac chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
"Had risen". The hairs on the back of her neck "had risen". You just put "risen" there.

Besides that, excellent story! I didn't realize the Legendz fanfiction category was so unpopular until after I saw it. I'm going to write some here too. Later on though, I'm still writing Generation 2021.
jacob chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
wow. this is a good story. I lol'd when he found out his saga was a girl. Anyway, I hope you can find the time to update this, though I understand that life can catch up to you sometimes. see you around!
tacobellboy68 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
wow. what a great story. you should update it. i'm so psyched for the next chapter.

thanks for getting me out of boredom and giving me something to look forward to.

Taco bell rulez.
Eric chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Wow what a great story. Please update it soon! please?
Shiron chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Oi. Update it. It's great. I want to see more! Hurry up!
Althea Clark chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
this is so god!
Dark5pectre chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
YAY! I was wondering when it was going to come out. good job on this chapter!