Reviews for The Measure of a Man
Wil1969 chapter 1 . 4/23
That was beautiful. Such a friend. Very well written. Short but sweet.
QuestRunner chapter 1 . 2/23
So amazing! What a fantastic read! You captured Friday so perfectly. I adore this TV series and absolutely loved the way you wrote this piece. And you added Dundee! I would love to see you write more for us small but mighty Crusoe fans (even though I know it's been quite a few years since you posted this)! Anyway, thanks for sharing this fun story that brought all the nostalgia of the show back. Makes me want to rewatch all the episodes! Crusoe and Friday made the perfect team! :)
Iorhael chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awww, awwww, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:D

I really love it! Really shows how they are. Oh, they're both are so loyal to each other. :D And Dundee! I love Dundee!
The Amazing Chicken Dinner chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Seems you have a bit of knowledge of the book then. Nice.

Nothing I really noticed, but just one question. Why the dog? Ah, it's not important. Five stars. Short, but fulfilling.
Laheara chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was really well done. I like that you used a flow of language as they do sometimes on the show. I love this show and it's so disappointing to see it not getting the respect and following it deserves. I hope NBC will give it a chance passed the 13 eps. *crosses fingers* Please write more, we only have 3 fics on here for this amazing show. We really need more.
spaceystacey chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
My favorite line is: ...asks nothing of me save that I do not speak against his hope.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
What a lovely drabble. :) I really enjoyed this, particularly the part when Friday compared Dundee's colors to himself and Crusoe and their friendship. Very nice.

Liz
Romanse chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh that was simply beautiful! Your prose flowed so effortlessly and really captured and communicated Friday's thoughts and feelings superbly!

How happy I am to read my first Crusoe fic! I surely hope you will be inspired to write more. This is a fantastic show, with riveting characters, and great plot and production values. The relationship between Crusoe and Friday is just perfect for slashing. I don't have much hope that a great show like that will last long, so I'm hoping that it will live on in fabulous fanfic such as this for a long, long time.
Allie chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is really good! It's so good to see some fanfictions for this awesome show. This actually sounds like something Friday would say. Very well written my friend.
BeautifulAlice chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
It makes you want to go-aw!

Poor Friday.

Very good mini-fic!
Quazie89 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Whoa, a Crusoe fic! I wasn't expecting to find one of those for a while. Awesome story.
nicnac chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I like your writing. I like your story of Friday and Crusoe relationship by Friday's view.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
that was good.
irishbabe912 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
The show was awesome and so was this fanfic
Dreamflower chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I haven't seen the show yet, and it's been decades since I read the book-but that's not necessary. This little vignette says everything that needs saying. Beautiful!