Reviews for Howl Magic, Howl to the Sky's
Jostanos chapter 3 . 6/24/2013

Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin.. *shrugs* It's a 3 way toss up.

Amelia Wil Tesla Syruun
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I vote huffelpuff (just for the lolz) and tenten
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
Dannichigo chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
This is a very random story but I look forward to more just to see how it goes. -
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Cool Story
lord Martiya chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
That's something very good. I'd like to see more... Especially the pranking competition between Harry and the Twins.
Jade'sSteele chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Interesting idea - I look forward to seeing how this works out. oh, and as for the pairing, why choose? harry/harem is always an acceptable choice for chaos and mayhem.
Kithrin chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
as to house... not slitherin he would be dead in a week. eather griffondor or raven would work but i would imagine that with three EXTREMELY brave people raising him that it would have to be griffondor.

as to girls? amilia would irritate anyone raised by Lina i hate shampoo tenten doesn't have much character development and i don't know the fourth. so i would probably recommend Tenten or the fourth choice.

now that that's out of the way nice story hope you continue it.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Hufflepuff, no one will expect the hufflepuff. Please have nevillie and luna in the same house.
ILovFiction chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Do you think that you could have Harry show some of his abilities or do a list of them please.
ILovFiction chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
This is a good story. Please update quickly. I would say put him in Ravenclaw since he has so much knowledge he might fit in. For the love interest I don't really care.
MEGAandBIT we make it nice chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
I VOTE FOR Cisqua but in a better outfit pleas. and maybe tonks for naru-chan.

anyways great story.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
...House: Ravenclaw.

Girl: Amelia Wil Tesla Syruun (just do me a favor... even if she's kinda 'reabilitated', have her relapse every so often, complete with climbing to high places, embarrasing speached, a strange pose, followed by dismount that ends in a faceplant. It's just traditional :P)

Does Ranma still have his/her curse? Please say yes.

Also, I have a question... can someone (preferably Amelia) have Galvayra, the Darkstar 'Bow of Light' weapon? And if you do that, throw in some crazy martial artists, mazoku and some powerful ninja as enemies, and you'll have one hell of an interesting story :D

Let me know what you think.
HolyMage Mouto chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I say slytherin.
Destinyends chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Its a bit quick paced but still fun to read.