Reviews for Harlequin
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
complete this story what happens if she actually happened
Eric21468 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh this is so so good!
HappilySleeping chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love this! You do a next chapter or a story or of myrnin thinking and doing the same! Please? You can't leave something this amazing like that!
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You have the most IC Claire fanfiction here on . Her personality leaped off the page, I'm pleased to say. And it was very nice to see some ClairexMyrnin love, as I am a huge fan of this pairing. Plus, you seem to have a clear grasp on the Morganville feel, the way you wrote this story, and how you described Myrnin :)
TaylahJWalker chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Myrnin 3
Bubblegum-Alchemy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Woaahhh that was hot...

It's so passionate and firey 'Shameless'

I really enjoyed reading it, and no it didn't make me touch myself x3 Can't say it wasn't tempting lmao

But yes Great one-shot

Keep writing!

x
lIttlE.mi55.psYco chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Claire and Myrnin are my favorite couple so please please write more!
lazyvirgo chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
wow i always have had a thing for myrnin i love him :)
Tiaan Liise-Mar chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
God this is god. Write more Clare x Myrnin fics or just add another chappie. Loved it, Fantastic please write more because there isn't enough Claire x Myrnin action out there for me.

X
Ladyjoker7413123aol.com chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Please Please PLease PLease write a fanfic with this pairing! I just finished feast of fools and this pairing just stuck with me! I looked for it and it seems that this is the only one! I crave more! You wrote this beautifully by the way... but i still crave more!
immortal soul chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aswome

iawlays thought they would of made a better cupple than shane/clarie
Warrioroftheseventhstar chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It would be really good if you did a companion piece to this with Myrrin. Good story!
deadlyxpapercut chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
YES! CLAIRE AND MYRNIN! hot.. who needs shane.. hehe.
pod chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this is really good! please write more!
IroleWiththeVampires2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
WOW...another chapter or sequel please!