Reviews for The Storm
PENNandBLAKE chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
I love the way you a humor
eckomoon chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
Super adorable story. Right amount of angst/fluffiness :) You write Chuck and Blair so well.
Yovillelova chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
LOVE IT! Please make a sequal.
chairfanforever chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
baahhahahha! I loved it!
lolrst chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
awesome chapter
PB4ever chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
added to favs :)

such a warm feeling reading all of them interacting. aww about Nate & Dan relationship. It could be wonderful if DS/NJ will make it to the shows end. Anyway I understand why U gave up on GG. CB lost their spark for me.

again thanks for this fic! its great to read good ones if the show disappoints.
PB4ever chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
LOL great chapters. Not a CB fan but reading all 5s bitching is so much fun lmao
MentallyDazzled chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
i love this so much x x
mojor.girl chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
“Jeez, Blair sleeps like a rock, doesn't she?”- it was amazing!
got2luvmel chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Oh God, you don't know how desperate I was to read a CB story that was light and fun! I'm so glad I crossed this story; huge THANS for sharing, it was truly a pleasure!
x0x0.Tina.x0x0 chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
omg ur story is awesome! u r seriously very talented. Very few stories can keep my attention from start 2 finish, but i cudnt get enough of urs. I like de ending, most stories i read i think that they ruin it at de end by making them have a baby or get married, but ur one was perfect!
chillwithJyl chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
Aww. Good job. :) I love the story!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
OMG i loved this. one of the best stories i have ever read.
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
AW IT'S SO CUTE! AHAHAHA! YEY! :)
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
yey lol! hahaha.

imo, idk why but i don't like Derena. I like SereNate for some reason, lol. :D But yeah, nvm. im only reading for a reason. CHAIR. haha. i love this story. favorited!