Reviews for Fascination
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
She totally wants Jasper! I would totally leave Edward after that. Too many promises broken, she can't't trust him anymore. Love!

Wish you would write more than oneshots.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I know this is a one shot but I would absolutely love to read more. I would love to see how a relationship with them could build up, or they realize they are mates, etc. I would love to see more of your work.
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Okay, wow! This is so unique! I normally don't ask writers to continue their one-shots, because I understand that that is what they're made to be... but I would really love it if you made this a full-length story. D

I'll put it on alert, just in case you even decide to. hehe...
MoonyDanny chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Helo, Elisabeth! (again, lol)

I loved this as well! It's great!

Actually, I wonder if you'd let me translate this into Spanish?

Well, both, this and 'Time' are so cool I'd love to translate them. Of course, I'd give you your credit, for they're yours )

Hope you say yes ) If you don't want to, there's no problem. I loved them both, anyway! )

Hugs!
Sandra Marques chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Look, in my first review to any author I usually advice about something: Im brasilian, so my language is portuguese. Im saying this because I hope you will forgive me any mistake may I committed in your review. Like you can see, I dont trust on my english.

Now about your story... Its unbelieveble what you did in only one chapter... Your plot is amazing and the way you describe how Jasper feels and think its just something! Its a pity you just write one chapter. This plot have so much potencial... I wish you change your mind and decide to write a long story. Im sure that will be unforgetable.

kisses,

Sandra

Ps: Congratulations for your talent!
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You write very well. Thanks for sharing this story. Again, another cliff hanger; I could see this being an interesting story.
Headwig1010 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Stephenie Meyer. where does she put it?
HomieGPoptart chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
You should try your hand at more than just one or two shots. And, if you ever had an inkling to do so, could you make follow ups on some of your one/two shot?
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hm nice story. But I'm suprised Jasper was able to not kill her.
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh...

Yes I loved it!

And the 'bite me' bit was wicked, loved it ) Just like Bella.
BaconButt chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I really enjoyed all three of your stories!

Fascination and Time makes me want more!
Phantom of a Rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
O! I love this. :D Very good. Never really even thought of it ending up like that. Very creative, and great writing!
Silo666 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
nice i hope to see what happens next
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 10/21/2008

This is soo god!

I love it, you have a gift when it comes to writing!

This really captures all the emotions, the tenstion, the theme and the personalities of everyone in it. I love it.
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Yay! Vampire Bella! Update soon.

Siy Rowling?