Reviews for Chemistry
SickZombie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is beautiful. I don't think I could ever express how much I appreciate this fic. You made me feel so many different things, while keeping the overall emotion sad. I had to stop myself from crying multiple times, your portrayal of Kenny reminds me so much of myself.

Without a doubt, one of the best fics I've ever read. chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Trying to decide whether or not that was depressing. Hmmm, then again either way I love Kenny so it doesn't really matter.

Damn I hate it when he's sad or troubled, or pretty much anything negative, actually. I love the way this was written, I love the story, even if Kenny didn't get a happy ending.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
oh my godiva. i seriously almost cried when i read this
alexandraxaccidental chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow! I can honestly say that this is the best South Park Fan Fiction I have ever read, and believe me, I have read A LOT of South Park Fan Fictions.
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow. That was so incredibly depressing. Somehow I didn't expect this to be that sad when I read the summary. That being said, this was an amazing oneshot. I love the descriptions of everything, and I love the ending. I like how you said Kenny could laugh when most people are at their darkest hour. Freaking amazing language, dude. So good.
eda1102 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
well, you have really unique style, or at least you showed it in this one. I like it K Squared is one of my fav pairings and there isn't that much of them around.

I think I could feel that you don't enjoy it, actually. But I have to bow to you for writing it this good!

I especially loved the end.
Boyue chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow... I couldn't tear myself away from the screen. It's just so... tragic... T-T
Mochacha chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I don't know if I've already reviewed this or not(I've read it more than once), but I absolutely love it! In fact, all I've been able to draw for a while is an oddly blonde Kyle! I'm actually trying to do some fanart for this fic...(I'll send a picture link if I ever do)

The story was captivating, pulled at your heartstrings, made you think, it had a great begining, middle, and end. I loved it. Bravo.
Jewcika chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
One word: amazing. Particularly the ending, gave me chills. I loved the "home-movie memory" feel of the story, if that makes any sense whatsoever. :)
owlkid chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Bah. You're fabulous at any pairing, seriously. You make them so... In character. Actually, I have my suspicions that your writing is powerful enough to REDEFINE their characters. xD; Anyway, love, love, love. You always have interesting concepts to write on. Just awesome.
theartistformerlyknownas chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This left me with a huge, gaping hole in the pit of my stomach. So sad. You've really managed to nail the feeling of watching your relationship disintegrate right in front of you. Wonderful, wonderful stuff. No need to worry, dude, it turned out great. :)
vegetables chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I read this a couple of days ago, but I wanted to leave something more coherent than “ZOMG, AMAZING, I LOVE YOU.” XD I have a really bad tendency to do that if I review too quickly after reading. Opz.

Okay, anyway.

When I finished “Addict” (btw, I swear I will finish reviewing that one day, zomg), I wasn’t sure what to think about how you left the KyleStan relationship, but after reading this, I think I really admire how you portray them. They aren’t the everlasting happy couple that they normally are in fanfics; you’ve given them problems and depth and you’re brave enough to have them actually breakup and pursue other people, like a normal couple would. Seriously, I really admire you for that, because I’ve very rarely seen other people write them life this, and you manage to do it in a completely heartbreaking but hopeful manner.

You write Kenny so carefully here, and I love it. You found a nice balance in his personality, and, in my opinion, you managed to avoid the cliché of emo!Kenny while still making him heartbroken. You have wonderful imagery in here and even better dialogue. I love it.

Great job. ;_; I love you.
Fletset chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I was really engrossed in it. I really liked the pattern of "Kenny remembers", and the "like". I thiunk there are some parts you could have left out, like that part with Craig. I just didn't feel it belonged.

And a great way to end this story. Good job!
ChapeauVert chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This is brilliant in so many ways that I can't describe it in words O.o

You're able to make characters' flaws come out, making them jump off the page (err.. computer screen? XD), making them real, all the while emphasizing their strong points too- making them believable and relatable.

I really, really love Kenny. More than ever :)

This is a favourite, for sure.
CartmansLover chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I think you wrote K squared very well. I liked the side ships that you mentioned. It was very nice!