Reviews for Dream Girl
Haddad Hatter chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
Awwwww adorable!
Haddad Hatter chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Things that ran through my mind...

if you do a sequal have

abe lincoln

john adams

christopher columbus

John Dickenson

Al Capone
Yellowfruit chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Love this chap so cute. Hate the girl got punched by that abusive stupid Jake. They should like kiss in the next one. (her and derek).
Yellowfruit chapter 13 . 1/25/2010
No you shud't give up on this fic. But you to make derek man up and show his true feelings to her. Maybe ask maddie on a date or spend time with her. I wud say don't let the Jake boy get her back.

It's a really good story and i enjoy reading it.
Yellowfruit chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
It's random but entertaining to read. Good job! can't wait to read the next one. Which i hop is soon.
Yellowfruit chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
Good job. this chap was funny.
moonstar274 chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
LOL! That was hilarious! Made me smile. Great work, please update soon! (
moonstar274 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
I'm so sorry to hear about you hand! I hope you recover soon! (

Anyways, this chapter was great! I love how awkward Derek was around Maddie and how he was freaking the girls out. It was hilarious! Anyways, love this chapter! Hope you update soon! (
Caitthegreat chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Hi, I've got to tell you that I really love this story. I know that you haven't updated in some time, but I hope you haven't abandoned it- it has a great plot and character developement. I hope that you will finish this and give the poor curator a happy ending!
Katy chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Good job. I've been waiting for this chap.
Grape chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Nice. I was getting bored art home.
Yellowfruit chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Love it! I've miss you. I totally understand the writer block thing. I have too sometimes. But you just wait and usually something will come!
Ashley chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Good chap. Glad you back on track!
Ashley chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Good ending for this chap. I've been waiting for it.
Kate chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
good chap! Glad you back.