Reviews for Just Let Me
What Is Left Unsaid chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Woah, that was wonderful to read! There were parts that made me laugh and parts that made me sad. It was great! :)
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Actually liked that. One of the two good Xion and Axel fanfics I read.
Anime-baka chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was a cute and funny story.
RoseDawson35 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw...I love this pairing! And I really like how you portrayed Xion...I hope she's really like that and not some Mary-Sue.(*Cough* Kairi *Cough*) I like AkuRoku and AkuNami too...but I think that this would be adorable. haha...poor Axel he's such a manwhore. XD

Anyways, great writing!

_

3 RD35
blacksakura13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
cute
eeeeeeeeeeeew chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ew xion
KhNaruto chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Awesome story! Axel and xion is an okay pairing. But riku and xion is better. ( cuz tht way cranky akuroku fans won't complain much -_-") anyways love ur writing!
LollyLilyRose chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
What a AN ADORABLE story , I think Xion was portrayed well! She's a cool character...And the idea of Axel and Xion Is So CUTE! :-D
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
ksdfjksdj this was good. :DD I really like how you interpreted Xion's personality, and how you tied in what little information we've got so far - especially quotes - into the story and made it... well, a story, and a plausible one. You also did really well at keeping Axel ( especially him: some of the things he said... totally Axel! ) and Roxas in character. It was an entertaining read.
steelguardin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I think you did really well with interpreting Xion's character without knowing much about her. A lot of people would find it hard to do that.

I loved it. P
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
YES Axel/Xion! Yay! Thank you so much for writing this! I was wondering when the first one would pop up. :) You did a wonderful job for having so little to go off of. Beautiful job!
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
no way, dudette this was frickin wicked! wOOt i just saw the trailer now, it looks awesome, right? I agree, I hope Xion is like the girl you make her to be; kinda like a female Roxas. O.O EEP! I hope Axel doesnt like her THAT way in the game...i really lurve AkuRoku the way it is...-.-
DarkDeSkull chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh. Wow. I like it. I mean... Wow...
Astolat Maiden chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
No! Damn you Squeenix! Damn girl, and her uber- Hey, she who thinks she looks like Zexion gender-bent? Hm...

I love your stuff, and I think you write fantastically, but I'm not open to this new chick takin' away from the AkuRoku love...

Still.

Great writing.
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
With Xion comes a whole new set of pairings. One of my bigger fears is that AkuRoku fans will leave that for AkuXi or RokuXi, one of the few yaoi pairings where I can't bear to see them apart. (I'm more flexible with the others)

Still, I think this was very well done, and still fairly true to the story. Plus you characterized her well considering you don't know much about her.

As an added bonus, I think you were the first person to include her in a fic. (As far as I can see.) Well done!